Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JB will release matching socks for these? I've never really seen socks for any retro 5's period...

You could wear these socks with them..

That's overkill, black shoes=black sox

I think this is better than a jersey that says Grapes for #5 :lol:

Will be copping black grapes. :pimp:

These are one of the handful of JB shoes that can have a release similar to the XI's. They can, and probably will, sell these in large numbers and make them available at most normal retailers but the demand for these is through the roof. It's one of those shoes where you don't have to be the first 25 in line to get a pair, but everyone and their dog will be at the line early so you still have to have all of your options available. A ton of us will win raffles, or be in the first 75 in line and get a pair, and a lot of us will be successful on line even ordering multiple pairs. But there will still be A LOT of people that just won't get these. Maybe they're unprepared, over confident, or just unlucky. So I see plenty of "Easy cops" and still plenty of salty posts in the future.

Here is a pre order for $225 that hasn't opened yet. I was surprised at the price, but a few people in the Blk/Gold retro 1 thread got that pre order through this site so I guess we'll know how legit it is after this coming weekend.

http://deadstocknj.bigcartel.com/product/grape-5
Presale open now.... Of coarse my size was already gone (10.5).

I'm debatin as to whether I really want these or not..I have not copped a pair of Jordans since the Thunder IVs..and kinda don't wanna break my streak :lol: but I may have to make an exception for these since I had to sell my DS pair a few years ago cause they were too small..

I see you point. But sometimes, most preorder sites have plugs at different retailers that get then what they want. So they already know what they're getting and what they're not getting. Could be that they didn't want those sizes.

I see you point. But sometimes, most preorder sites have plugs at different retailers that get then what they want. So they already know what they're getting and what they're not getting. Could be that they didn't want those sizes.
Yeah they probably pick and choose sizes of what they want from their connects as they most likely don't have nike accounts of their own. I think they don't grab the bigger sizes in fear of them maybe not selling fast? But this is all speculation I could be dead wrong.

Yeah they probably pick and choose sizes of what they want from their connects as they most likely don't have nike accounts of their own. I think they don't grab the bigger sizes in fear of them maybe not selling fast? But this is all speculation I could be dead wrong.
Yea that was my line of thinking too. Anything past size 13, you could get stuck with.

I see you coppin these sir charles. Thought you despise this year's 5s cause of the small netting and tinted sole >D i guess the overall look of these made you decide to cop hehe

I see you coppin these sir charles. Thought you despise this year's 5s cause of the small netting and tinted sole >D i guess the overall look of these made you decide to cop hehe

*I said I wasn't copping the white grapes due to how they looked compared to the 2006, and the fact I have a 2006 pair makes it an easier choice*

Now the black grapes are a different story. They have never came out before, and I like the colorway. A tinted sole can easily be cleared up/yellowed a bit with some water. Black netting blends in better than white. So it's unnoticeable.

So yes, you're right, I don't like the shape.

But no, you're wrong I'm still not copping the white grapes.

^Yeah my bad pertaining to black grapes
This is the white grapes thread and people are throwing in the black grapes in here even though it has its own thread

Nike updated the product launch calendar

[h3]Air Jordan 5 Retro[/h3]
White/New Emerald-Grape Ice-Black
Style# 136027-108

$160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom