Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2006 was the hype on these crazy or what? if so what was it like??
I missed them back then, but copped 2 pair in 2010 for like 200.

happy.gif
These were crazy back then, and nothing will change now

All good.  You'll just find many people on this board (mostly fueled by the stupid sneaker blog sites like that joke of a site KicksOnFire/StyleEngine) bringing on the salt when they see that someone had the audacity to purchase multiples.  What's right for you isn't always right for the next man.  I happen to agree with you as far as doubling/tripling up.  Some of these NT dudes act like they're the sneaker police though salty as hell when they see someone with more than one pair.
I feel you bruh. A man has the right to do whatever he wants with his own money. I'm a firm believer in that. I like the shoes but it's not that serious to me. I think some people get to wrapped up in this "sneaker community" "sneakerhead" stuff. They assume it makes us all brothers or some ish lol. Not eveyone that buys shoes is a "sneakerhead" and some might just want to make money of the obvious thirst for shoes. I'm cool with whatever people want to do. Some guy buying 20 pairs doesn't bother me in the least. Some dude reselling for high prices doesn't either. We all have a choice so there's no need for the crying.

Ever since i sold my 06 pair, i couldnt get another, im glad these are coming out with the fire reds

hopefully the shoe wont have a 23 on the side. if they do i will most likely pass.

Last edited:
All good.  You'll just find many people on this board (mostly fueled by the stupid sneaker blog sites like that joke of a site KicksOnFire/StyleEngine) bringing on the salt when they see that someone had the audacity to purchase multiples.  What's right for you isn't always right for the next man.  I happen to agree with you as far as doubling/tripling up.  Some of these NT dudes act like they're the sneaker police though salty as hell when they see someone with more than one pair.
I feel you bruh. A man has the right to do whatever he wants with his own money. I'm a firm believer in that. I like the shoes but it's not that serious to me. I think some people get to wrapped up in this "sneaker community" "sneakerhead" stuff. They assume it makes us all brothers or some ish lol. Not eveyone that buys shoes is a "sneakerhead" and some might just want to make money of the obvious thirst for shoes. I'm cool with whatever people want to do. Some guy buying 20 pairs doesn't bother me in the least. Some dude reselling for high prices doesn't either. We all have a choice so there's no need for the crying.
nthat.gif

Rare perspective.  The feminine nature of some just makes me laugh.  It's a hobby, not something you should make the center of your universe.  Unfortunately some don't get that.

does kinda suck that everyone is about to have these now. then again exclusivity without JB died years ago smh

Style engine is not a sneakerblog. Its a fashion site. In fact, I doubt they even have sneakerheads on that site because they botch up a lot of terms, type the wrong names for colorways, etc. They just give the guy who knows most about shoes the keyboard for those articles, which is not much at all.

Half the articles from KicksOnFire wind up on there.  Figured it was a safe assumption that they're run by the same people or somehow affiliated with one another.

the only 2013 release so far that has me excited. my 06's are still looking good but i need a fresh pair.

i've got my Larry Johnson Hornets throwback , my purple polo w/ the teal horse and my good music X crooks and castle white ,purple and teal tee ready for these .

next summer : everything is purple

Haven't wore my pair for a while. My guess, they're gonna add a blue tint sole to these newer retros. Hope they don't but you know...

Last time I threw them on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom