Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha didn't wanna make fun of him if he did cop and ruin his enjoyment of his new kicks. I wouldn't get them for $400 either.

I agree with chihuadog

While these are special to us shoeheads... That doesn't necessarily mean the general public will go nuts. Similar to how the oly 6 were crazy hyped, ended up being a gr, very easy to acquire, and then restocked after that.

They'll still sell out... Every shoe sells out... But to think riots are about to happen lol you guys are flat out wrong
mmmmm, nope.  WRONG.

Since i cant come across the black/gold 1s these are my priority.

After these im debating if i should save for yeezy 2s or try to get some more js to start my 1-14 collection. Only have 4 and 9 as of now. 

Its Hilarious to me how these are going to be such a "crazy" release when they sat on shelves back in the day. I guess thats the game for u
and you kno what Is crazy also? more people have the money to get em. I'm not that old but I swear when I was a kid very few people had Jordans cuz they couldn't afford em now everybody and they grandad can lol

Heard that a store in Springfield had to turn people away because they wanted to start camping now.

:lol: :smh:

WHAT? No way
Whoever told you that is pulling your leg.
So people are going to camp for three weeks for these :lol:

:lol:

Last edited:
If you miss out on these you will have tried your hardest to miss out on them because there will be tons of pairs to go around. Pairs have been available since January which is a good sign. Compare that to royal blue 1s and gold metallic black 1s which both didnt show up on ebay until 1 week before RD.

Last edited:
On the fence with these...not a fan of purple...but these intrigue me....

If you miss out on these you will have tried your hardest to miss out on them because there will be tons of pairs to go around. Pairs have been available since January which is a good sign. Compare that to royal blue 1s and gold metallic black 1s which both didnt show up on ebay until 1 week before RD.
Don't you think the pairs that are out now have a good possibility of being fakes? ...especially the January ones? Remember the pairs being given by Sneakheat? They didn't look so good.

Y'all boys spending to much time on the net if you think these will not cause pandemonium. The streets have been talking about these for months. Believe the thirst is alive.

roll.gif
you need to re evaluate whats important in your life if you're willing to camp for 3 weeks for a pair of shoes
Some broke mo fos. 

Why not work a few extra hours and pay a reseller?

I know that is the cardinal sin over here, but for grown men with careers, a measly 25-75 bucks aint worth camping on some line. 

Hype is real, not trying to add to it - just telling you what I've heard for months. 

If lame retros have been selling out, how can't the demad for a shoe that sold out ASAP 7 years ago not fly off the shelves?

Start making plans/guarantees for a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom