Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

I havent really been following the thread like i should but wanted to say while on my lunch break I found these at a boutique at the Green Aces Mall (NYC). I suck at giving reviews so wont say much other then that they look good!

That stitching around the lace holes is horrible....scream fake

That stitching around the lace holes is horrible....scream fake
Ha !!!! I didn't even look. Those are fake. The stitching is horrendous you are right. From the holes going to the back of the shoe the stitching ends way early. One thing about B grade 5s is that they still look good. maybe some paint was a tiny bit crooked or something but never more than one stitch is out of place.

More than a week early release = fakes.

Last edited:

DEFINITELY A SUMMER MUST HAVE >D

Copped That Tank Already Myself :pimp:

Anyhow, Was Listening To The Comedy Station On Pandora Today At Work When Chris Rock's "Born Suspect" Came On.....

Throwback :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I havent really been following the thread like i should but wanted to say while on my lunch break I found these at a boutique at the Green Aces Mall (NYC). I suck at giving reviews so wont say much other then that they look good!

that toe boxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :x:x:x:x:x

Thanks for pointing out that the grapes i posted earlier aren't authentic my eyes aren't trained to spot fakes. But I do wonder how many people purchased these B-grades/fakes for $400 smh. I was initially surprised to see them out so early but It didn't raise any suspicion of being fake.

This is the exact reason why I try to stick to major retailers cuz i would hate to buy some fugazis!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouts to the youngins getting paid. I think its ok for kids to ask if their feet are done growing. Otherwise great grades are the only way

I really dont think these would resale for much. I could see resell being about the same as bred 4s tbh

Thanks man do u know if they'll be raffle or what and is camping overnight a necessity?
Honestly, you have to call or check out your local spots to see the procedures. My spots all do FCFS, but I live in a small-ish Midwestern city. More populated areas tend to be big on the raffles and tickets and stuff. Camping overnight won't be necessary if you do your homework well in advance and know what to expect. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom