Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Foamer Simpson has a pair from a boutique maybe they will have them a few weeks before?
I LOVE that Charlotte is getting the Hornets back!! Hope they do it old school, same logo and everything!
They are probably wrong but who knows. Drop them early in the city that MJ just so happens to be the GM of the basketball team. put out all the new gear and the shoes to match. Nike would really be stirring the pot and make these hard as hell to get. Would be a good move but I dont think these shoes need anymore hype

I know they've done JB Releases at the Arena here in Charlotte before. This would definitly bring the hype to charlotte over the top. I've seen Hugo running through the streets down here in the past month. 

Last edited:
I know they've done JB Releases at the Arena here in Charlotte before. This would definitly bring the hype to charlotte over the top. I've seen Hugo running through the streets down here in the past month. 
I'm in Charlotte as well and im curious to know if the arena will be getting these. I've heard in the past that season ticket holders get priority....

I'm usually a size 10. Do you guys recommend me staying tts? Or going 9.5 and have it somewhat tight to AVOID the horrible crease that 5s are known to get?

I'm usually a size 10. Do you guys recommend me staying tts? Or going 9.5 and have it somewhat tight to AVOID the horrible crease that 5s are known to get?
I am a 10 and my fives fit perfect. They are gonna look huge if they are too big bc they are mostly white IMO

I know this is random for the thread, but its also about 5's - Whats a good price for VNDS Air Jordan Retro 5 Army/Olive?

Last edited:
Yo I just called finish line they said their doin FCFS does anyone know like if u wait till 12:00 am or 8:am or what

Yo I just called finish line they said their doin FCFS does anyone know like if u wait till 12:00 am or 8:am or what

you hopped on the sneaker bandwagon late if you didnt know that lls. good luck tho

go to your local finishline NOW. i'm in line right now and i'm 6th in line. jk you should be good by going at 6 a.m. 

go to your local finishline NOW. i'm in line right now and i'm 6th in line. jk you should be good by going at 6 a.m. 
roll.gif

Can anyone tell me if theres any tips for copping these online from say eastbay or ??? Im in Canada and a size 14/15 so picking up locally is probably not an option. Gettin sick of having to pay reseller prices of ebay... Do I need a preorder code or something? Every time I try to pick up online release day I strike out:smh:

Any help's appreciated.

@big604mike

Keep clicking "add to cart" until the retailers you mentioned announce that they're officially sold out on Twitter. Also, if you do not have a Twitter account, I suggest you sign up for one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom