Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as I love this shoe, I just cannot give JB money if they are using this stiff plastic "leather". I learnt by buying the fire reds and it's a shame when I was anticipating the 5's this year :smh:

Im glad these are looking like an easy come up. I hope dudes who paid $300+ for early pairs end up feeling like clowns. If you know what you are doing you should get thesr for retail. If not no more than $60 above.

So you came into this thread just to say that ? :rolleyes
I bet you don't have them or even checked them out
You just think its cool to talk crap about the quality, right?
I had the fire reds. Same cheap shoe. Couldnt rid myself of them fast enough. Not cool, just being honest that these are not worth retail.

Last edited:
Also taking into account the short freshness lifespan they'll have before they get yellowed. No way I'm going to have these just sitting around collecting dust
You don't think they addressed that with the blue soles they have been using on the 5s lately?

rip-hamilton-shows-off-latest-air-jordan-pick-ups-2.jpg

JB ruined the Vs for me this go around. I got the white/black 5s.Too stiff and uncomfortable. And soooo bulky.

I'm not wasting another $175 on a shoe I can't fully enjoy. My favorite Jordan too :smh:

Also taking into account the short freshness lifespan they'll have before they get yellowed. No way I'm going to have these just sitting around collecting dust

exactly, these will be heavy in the rotation for summer :smokin

@ people saying the shoes are too stiff,
You do know your supposed to break in shoes right?
Why do people think shoes are going to fit like a glove
Right out of the box? Look at it this way at least
They don't crease that easy.

Stiff leather or not these will be mine

I was wondering about going smaller. Does your sz 10s crease a lot or not?
Honestly I haven't worn them too many times yet but i would expect them to crease. They are made to crease. That how you know they are broken in and most comfortable.

@ people saying the shoes are too stiff,
You do know your supposed to break in shoes right?
Why do people think shoes are going to fit like a glove
Right out of the box? Look at it this way at least
They don't crease that easy.

Stiff leather or not these will be mine
I agree. Break them in. And for the guy who said they are bulky... So is every 5 ever made. Tie them tight to make them less bulky. Also as you wear them the padding will flatten out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom