Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the IVs leather is much better than what they used on the fire red Vs (same leather as grapes)

Its soft and it gives. I don't care about creasing because its natural.

That stiff **** on the V is way too uncomfortable.

Man I ordered those white cements 3s in feb

I should have those rewards by now
From my experience, 8 times out of 10, FNL never records my purchase history under my Winner's Circle account even when logged in and purchasing stuff from their website. You should log onto your FNL account and check your account information under your Winner's Circle and look at the purchase history to see if your purchases actually recorded. It helps if you kept your order confirmation emails to keep track.

When crap like that happens with FNL, I always end up shooting them an email with my WC account number and the order number so they can apply the points to my account. When they do apply it manually, you'll see it under your purchase history.

I bet this goes unnoticed with a lot of customers who don't really keep track of their purchases with this company so I always make sure my purchase history shows up under my account and get my points.

From my experience, 8 times out of 10, FNL never records my purchase history under my Winner's Circle account even when logged in and purchasing stuff from their website. You should log onto your FNL account and check your account information under your Winner's Circle and look at the purchase history to see if your purchases actually recorded. It helps if you kept your order confirmation emails to keep track.

When crap like that happens with FNL, I always end up shooting them an email with my WC account number and the order number so they can apply the points to my account. When they do apply it manually, you'll see it under your purchase history.

I bet this goes unnoticed with a lot of customers who don't really keep track of their purchases with this company so I always make sure my purchase history shows up under my account and get my points.

Have never had an issue with my WC rewards. Always get my rewards about 28 days after purchase. And if you haven't received your rewards from the WC 3 purchase it definitely didn't get added. They say it can take up to 45 days to get to your mailbox

I like these but i'm still on the fence. thinking about copping a pair to save for awhile and pull them out after all the beasts trash their pairs lol but also thinking of passing based on yellowing this particular shoe is another one that doesn't look too great when yellowed

I like these but i'm still on the fence. thinking about copping a pair to save for awhile and pull them out after all the beasts trash their pairs lol but also thinking of passing based on yellowing this particular shoe is another one that doesn't look too great when yellowed
who honestly gives a damn if you bring out a fresh pair when "beasts" as you call them trash theirs. I'm not a beast because I take my pair out of the box and leave the store with them on my feet. enjoy slapping on a fresh yellow'd pair of grapes down the road you're the "beast" 
tired.gif

I don't want anyone to give a damn... I'd just rather not look like everyone else if I can help it..
I don't see how that is a major problem in Minnesota. 
laugh.gif
 Seems you're just trying to fitting in with the rest of the internet community. I live in San Diego and rarely rarely have an issue with seeing many sneakerheads wearing my rotation, except at my local sneaker spots.

Probably be the same as the 5s from January. Some like some don't. The quality is on point though IMO
damn. i like the leather on the white/stealth grey/ royal blue v's from 06, that was on point.

The stealth grey leather was nice. I just sold my nds pair the other day and forgot how that tumbled leather was. (Its been years since I've worn them)

The stealth grey leather was nice. I just sold my nds pair the other day and forgot how that tumbled leather was. (Its been years since I've worn them)
easily one of my favorite jordans, i wore em to the ground. Its a slap in the face when u got that type of leather a few years ago and now they give you this crap thin leather which u could probably peel off. (will probably still cop though smh)

I don't see how that is a major problem in Minnesota. 
laugh.gif
 Seems you're just trying to fitting in with the rest of the internet community. I live in San Diego and rarely rarely have an issue with seeing many sneakerheads wearing my rotation, except at my local sneaker spots.
Nice assumption.... Everywhere I go I see plenty bred 11s and "he got games" you got a dumb presumption in ur head about what MN is
mean.gif

Cant wait for these. My spot should have them on deck like everything else although I did having a hard time finding Royal 1s this year. 

Hope they arent on that limited crap.

Cant wait for these. My spot should have them on deck like everything else although I did having a hard time finding Royal 1s this year. 
Hope they arent on that limited crap.

These are a GR, there should be plenty to go around.
but dont sleep they will sell out fast.

^Came across that site when checking out CitySole for the Grapes :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom