Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old eastbay add 2000 laneys and VI's where 119.00

That's just the beginning of it. Laneys hit like 49.99 or 59.99 is some retail spots.They couldn't give those joints away back then. A friend of mine was able to scoop like a dozen plus pairs of the Infra VIs back then for like $60 a pop on employee disco or something at FL.

Exactly.  If the retailers don't impose limits, the main issue at hand is a moral issue.  If a person decides to buy multiples then more power to them.  Impose limits and produce more pairs if you really want to combat this problem.  I just get tired of people crying like they're entitled to something.  If you want it bad enough you'll make it happen.  If not, you'll make an excuse.  Period.  As much as this new wave of consumers want to believe that "resellers" are the reason that they haven't been getting their shoes, think again it's just more publicized now due to social media and corny sneaker blogs.

Times have changed.  I've hit the point where I just don't want the headache of lining up for shoes.  Leave that for the people who have the time and patience for it.  I've owned hundreds of shoes in my lifetime so it's not that serious to me anymore.  When I want a pair enough I do my homework and pay the $20 - $30 more if necessary to cop overseas.  Time is money.  The only shoe left that I'd actually bother getting up early for is the Stealth Foamposites.

Some people just don't have any perspective and fail to realize that they are just shoes.

Good post.

I've never lined up or camped out for shoes in my life. Happy to cop overseas for a few extra bucks and avoid the headache. When you have a career and all kinds of other adult responsibilities, time is often worth more than money. Leave the lining up for people who aren't dealing with any real opportunity cost.

Last edited:
yea these will be the biggest! ppl are saying the royal 1's will be the best heat of 2013 i highly dought it there is to much heat coming out in 2013

grapes copped x2

im sorry but that blue sole look like crap on these. it throws the whole flow of the shoe off. IMO:nerd:

I'm not sure how I feel about clear netting and icy sole. They're going to yellow differently and having 2 different yellowing is a disaster.

I'm not sure how I feel about clear netting and icy sole. They're going to yellow differently and having 2 different yellowing is a disaster.

Agreed.

Im not crazy about the blue tint in general, but with this colorway in particular the yellowing/blueish tint is gonna be a disaster

"Fresh Prince Js, I got them grapes on, I keep killing sh*t till all the yellow tape gone". Can't wait for these :smokin

fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom