Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
mqdefault.jpg

Man, that took a minute,LOL!

I just got back from securing my ticket for guaranteed pair
pimp.gif
 from my local Champ's.  They started giving out tickets at 1 p.m, rushed over, now I'm good
wink.gif
.  It's going to be fun to see the circus this Saturday morning at my local FTA, FTL and FNL who are doing FCFS
laugh.gif

Yeeeeah, the context and the little face he added gave it some false sincerity. But anyway, this weekends gonna be fun! (No sarcasm) I actually enjoy in-store, hyped releases. Quite entertaining and I like the excitement of not knowing if ill get a pair. Fun!
lol no doubt, all the hype just makes getting a pair feel so much better. dont know how missing out feels yet tho, never missed out on a shoe that i actually wanted so far and this release wont be my first!

1. Wash your jeans separate and drop 1/8 cup of vinegar into the washer with the water and detergent. It will help them bleed out in the washer better.
2. Hem a piece of fabric into the bottom of your jeans if you don't cuff/roll them. This will sit against your shoes rather than the denim.
3. Spray your shoes with water resistent protectant before each wear.

I rarely wear raw denim which bleeds way more, but even raw denim shouldn't bleed if it's dry and you've given them a few washes. Some people really despise washing their jeans because they believe it wears them out and you should wash them once a month or a few times a year at most. I respectfully disagree with that assessment, just the way I despise not wearing shoes to keep them as display pieces.
y'all wearing suspect jeans. Buy better quality and real jeans. Seven jeans trues and even American eagles don't do that ever.

I'm not prejudice, sexist, racist or anything of the sort. Did not mean to offend you robpzee613, my apologies.

Last edited:
^^^ it depends on location. They using Facebook as ID yesterday when I got my tickets. Call n check tho.

just found out my champs is doing a raffle today ending at 9 lol got class til 8 then gotta speed off to the mall. the other stores dont seem to answer their phones tho (FTL and FNL)

y'all wearing suspect jeans. Buy better quality and real jeans. Seven jeans trues and even American eagles don't do that ever.

Not true. 80% of my jeans are sevens and they still bled right onto my CDP fire red 5's and 88 wc3's.

If I can't cop online then so be it... I'm not dealing with the prepotent FTL/Champs/FNL, etc staff.     

Times like this, I wish I was back in Orlando.... Why are ppl camping for tickets??? It's not even guaranteed yet!!! Wtf... And then they're probably going to have the whole family and friends jump in front of them....

End Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom