Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found one store here in Charlotte that's doing a raffle and that's Champs In Carolina Place mall if anybody is interested. But that's a 20 min drive fighting traffic for me. I was going to go until he said they had a whopping 12 pairs total. Online it is.....

I don't understand the reasoning sometimes. First there's isn't enough pairs so people wild out and bad **** goes go down. People then are clamoring for more pairs, "man nike needs to make more pairs so everyone is happy." Now Nike does exactly that and makes more pairs for everyone, "man everybody and their mama gonna have these, smh don't want em' anymore."

so the footaction in baltimore claims they are doing tickets from 12-6 tomorrow, mall opens at 10. i wonder how thats gonna work. i wonder if people gonna be waiting before the mall opens, is a line gonna form outside the store in the mall......that seems like an odd time. im trying to read it so i can be prepared.

what you guys think i should do? wait before the mall opens? go at 10 and wait until 12? or just go at 12?
I think u should go there between 2 to 6 so u don't have to wait long. Going there earlier does not make your chances better, just getting a ticket which has to be drawn out of a bag or whatever they use days later

Last edited:
If you cant get these stick to adidas shell toes and air force ones..

Last edited:
If you cant get these stick to adidas shell toes and air force ones..
I said give me two purr cause I need two purr...

Good to see Nike is stepping up inventory! These were a must cop for me but sadly Im working 3rd shift Friday night-Sat morning sooooo...if I don't crash when I get home than we'll see what happens. 

raffles tomm for me gunna hit 3 malls jus in case i need me a pair of these along wit the black joints there jus to hard !

so the footaction in baltimore claims they are doing tickets from 12-6 tomorrow, mall opens at 10. i wonder how thats gonna work. i wonder if people gonna be waiting before the mall opens, is a line gonna form outside the store in the mall......that seems like an odd time. im trying to read it so i can be prepared.

what you guys think i should do? wait before the mall opens? go at 10 and wait until 12? or just go at 12?
Make sure you find out what kind of tickets their doing. for some reason my FL is doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow morning at 0945. I'm guessing because they got so many pairs. Its usually raffle

sneakerhead has em again, getting them as insurance policy, will just return them if i get lucky. i hate the ticket passing out process, hate local stores. bunch o crooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom