Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad JB/Nike are doing this for this release, after all the heartbreaking stories of kids getting shot over shoes, they are starting to go in the right direction & Idc bout everybody having em..as long as they on my feet is all I'm worried bout.

If these are widely avail as all are alluding they are I predict this is the beginning of the popping of the Jordan bubble. We shall see though.

You can sleep in and call later in the afternoon and you'll be good dude.
I dont think anybody could tell you cause it hasnt happened in quite a long time. Call em up and ask them what the procedures are for phone orders. WE ALL will appreciate it.
happy.gif

I think if the numbers that are rumored are true this will be the release we look back on to remember the beginning of the burble burst

**** idc about no bubble bursting finally JB doing what most peopl who want js to do idc if everyone has them as long as I can get them without jumping threw hoops. Over the last couple years I've had to pay employees to try and get hooks and most fell threw when I needed a shoe everyone wanted I hop JB does this every release.

the procedure is just hit 1 when u call the 888 finishline number, just talked to a rep...have credit card ready, they will be able to tell you on the spot if they are out of a certain size

the procedure is just hit 1 when u call the 888 finishline number, just talked to a rep...have credit card ready, they will be able to tell you on the spot if they are out of a certain size
repped. I can see this going bad though. They gonna over sell the hell out of this shoe and their will be a but load of cancelled orders. Hope whatever system their using ties in with the online system

repped. I can see this going bad though. They gonna over sell the hell out of this shoe and their will be a but load of cancelled orders. Hope whatever system their using ties in with the online system

yea man me too this is my back up, I'm getting 11 raffle tickets tomorrow so I really hope I win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom