Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a call from Footlocker finally won a raffle.Now just need a size 7 for my girl.Still mulling over on the Black Grapes though

For real, I agree with you about hating to go to the malls. Ignorance to the max! I honestly don't care about waking up early, turning on my computer since its in my home and its my own PC. The time I have to wake up early to deal in the comfort of my own home to get online is worth it instead of having to go around town hunting for tickets and having to return to the location on release day. I'm basically burning gas making multiple trips to get a pair of shoes for full price.

The only thing I'm worried about is striking out on a pair off those sites. So you think there's a decent amount in the Foot Locker Inc. warehouse where I can successfully get a pair as long as I'm willing to be patient adding the item for half an hour or longer? Perhaps your feedback will dictate whether I should make the trips or just do it at home to save gas and time.
100% probability if you get up early and get to either Eastbay/Footlocker/FootAction/Champs site and click for 30 mins.

They doing a raffle at my local footlocker for the 1st time 
frown.gif

idk why anyone would get pure plats over these, I think grapes are better looking.. I think jordans really have timeless designs and I do think people would buy them if his name wasn't on them, I do not feel the same way for KDs tho, kobes are ok and lebron 10s are nice but they price is justifiable for me...260 for 2.0s???

seems like finishline might be the best one for online, I been with this thread for like 40 pages and it seems like people are saying there FNLs are getting a lot so I would assume it'd be the same for there warehouse

I agree since this time they are gonna be so many of them produced.  I'm gonna put my pair on ice for at least a few months.  :lol: I hate going out and seeing 4 or 5 other people rocking the same kicks as me:smh:    Still a classic though.
Might as well just go barefoot since all the shoes, and not to mention-clothes, you have/own are mass produced and owned and rocked by more than 5 people.

just messin with ya :rofl:

Last edited:
they sent out the rsvp reminder like a day or 2 ago does that mean it will be a midnight rsvp or something? this will be my 2nd attempt at rsvping so idk

These are kinda limited, saw a few footlocker lists of their district and each store was getting 12 pairs, and a few got 18 pairs

After this I think I'm going to pretty much stick to getting releases online only unless i meet a connect. All the calls and research is getting old lol. I know alot of you decided this a long time ago....

The hype for J's is too much. I walked into my local spot for a raffle ticket. Couple of people overheard me asking for the raffle ticket so they got one each too. AND THEN, they asked what J's these raffles are for. SMH, don't even know what shoes they are entering the raffles for.

The hype for J's is too much. I walked into my local spot for a raffle ticket. Couple of people overheard me asking for the raffle ticket so they got one each too. AND THEN, they asked what J's these raffles are for. SMH, don't even know what shoes they are entering the raffles for.

Theyre probably gonna get picked too :lol:

Now those are the type of dudes that bug me :smh:

Picked up my raffle ticket at HOH state street. Seems like I was the only one there for it. I'm sure more people will pick up a pair today and tomorrow.

And most likely they want them Just to resell them.

Now those are the type of dudes that bug me :smh:
That happened to me this morning too but the employee went along with my false info and we told them that the white and blue "space jams" were droppin next weekend and they were all hyped up :lol:

The funniest part was they started to call up everyone they knew when they were righting down their info on a blank piece of paper - the so-called raffle list :rofl:

That happened to me this morning too but the employee went along with my false info and we told them that the white and blue "space jams" were droppin next weekend and they were all hyped up :lol:

The funniest part was they started to call up everyone they knew when they were righting down their info on a blank piece of paper - the so-called raffle list :rofl:
lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom