Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they able to close and reply to the DM in less than one minute... People still using bots after niketown a went with the circle hash tags?
It did go hella quick, but I was able to refresh and submit my DM from 2 accounts in 27s and got both. Just gotta be quick wit it. AND Niketown Seattle submits their tweets with the same 15m window for EVERY release so ppl know when to watch for it.

True 6 hrs isn't easy. The reason I said it was easy Cu's usually
We gotta wait out in the cold and be miserable. But since nobody
showed we just chilled in the car tel they let us in the mall at 7:30am.
Also when I entered the raffle at Champs I was 5th on the list Sunday,
my homie went in on Monday and said he first on the the 2nd list.

I havent heard back from FinishLine HQ yet, but has anyone else heard that in-store raffles for FinishLine are AGAINST store policy? I went to 3 stores in my area and all 3 said that it's against company policy for in-store raffles. Although, the one in my actual city does them all the time, and I'm sure they "Take care of their employees" first.

Anyone else heard anything like this?

I havent heard back from FinishLine HQ yet, but has anyone else heard that in-store raffles for FinishLine are AGAINST store policy? I went to 3 stores in my area and all 3 said that it's against company policy for in-store raffles. Although, the one in my actual city does them all the time, and I'm sure they "Take care of their employees" first.

so how are they supposed to do it? FCFS?

Yep. Store manager in my area has never did raffles or pass out tickets. Says that it is against policy as well.

This thread is pure comedy...

I might grab a couple extra pairs for some unlucky nt'ers

I don't think the thirst is that crazy here

Couldn't secure a pair besides raffles tickets.. So it's looking like online or other lebrons/roshes/am1s lol! I'm def grabbing something up tmm

no way i am getting em for $160 >:. i got training for my new job on saturday 9-5. looks like ima have to pay some mom & pop shop extra money :frown: :\.

ops. i meant GRAPEICE

LOL wait. So you are blee23 too? Haha you were logged in under the 2 different log ins when you corrected yourself.... You ain't lebronFace/bronsORnothing too are you? :rofl:

Both my FNL's are the same way. No rallies or tickets of any sort. Against company policy and they do legit FCFS at both stores.

What up Rhino! Always enjoy your posts and info as well.

no way i am getting em for $160
mad.gif
. i got training for my new job on saturday 9-5. looks like ima have to pay some mom & pop shop extra money
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
new job >> new j's (at retail)

gotta have that glass half full mentality...congrats on the new job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom