Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL wait. So you are blee23 too? Haha you were logged in under the 2 different log ins when you corrected yourself.... You ain't lebronFace/bronsORnothing too are you?
roll.gif

Both my FNL's are the same way. No rallies or tickets of any sort. Against company policy and they do legit FCFS at both stores.

What up Rhino! Always enjoy your posts and info as well.
uhhh no. How the heck you get that analysis from? What's wrong with editing?

Last edited:
Nike Santa Monica takes a lil longer to DM then Nike LA. Ive done RSVP for both and NIKE LA sends u a DM back right away within seconds to mins and Santa Monica takes up to 30 min to an hour...

Just came back from getting raffle tickets from Foot Locker/Foot Action and Champs. What really surprised me, was FTL and Foot Action were doing raffles together and releasing them together at my local mall. Like I went to foot action got a ticket then went to ftl and was told they're partnering for these. They doing this for any of y'all? Did also get a ticket from champs and overheard one of the employees talking about getting "4 pairs for sure," not sure if this is for employees getting 4 pairs between them all or what... Kind of weird. ALSO, spoke with an employee at ftl and said they're probably getting only 20ish pairs... Not many... Keep in mind this ftl and foot action combined...
eyes.gif

Not sure if I will be getting these through raffles, if not that then will have to get lucky on online...

Nike Santa Monica takes a lil longer to DM then Nike LA. Ive done RSVP for both and NIKE LA sends u a DM back right away within seconds to mins and Santa Monica takes up to 30 min to an hour...

Edit... nevermind they just said they sent out all the confimations #fml

Footlocker on Pico blvd in Los Angeles only had 12 pairs yesterday. Of course, employees get first dibbs, so that ****'s it up for the rest of us =(

Santa Monica tweeted saying all dm's sent. Does it still come in 30 minutes later?

anybody want me to try rsvping for them at nike la? i'm not copping for myself but I'm gonna try to finally win an rsvp and wouldn't mind helping someone out

When I was at Footlocker Pico yesterday, some guy paid homeless people to camp out for him then came back in the morning to pick up his reserve ticket. SMH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom