Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one in the loss column for me here in LA. I should be used to it the way the Dodgers and Lakers have played so far.

These raffles just causing more traffic here in LA
mean.gif
Glad I don't have to deal with all this driving around for a chance to get some Jordans.

This is ******ed. I just don't get how there isn't a better process than the current twitter RSVP. I'm at least "0for since the beginning of the RSVP twitter'"and its not because I didn't send a DM in time. This twitter crap isn't for those that have work to do. It just makes no sense to have this going on during normal business hours.

It's resell prices for me from here on out I guess. This is a young man game now.

to the people who filled out raffles whens the latest they will call, i mean tomorro is the last day before the release will they still be calling tomorro to announce winners? sorry i forgot to ask champs 
grin.gif

Another one in the loss column for me here in LA. I should be used to it the way the Dodgers and Lakers have played so far.

Another standard L for me. I wish I was able to get similar odds in winning as the bobcats do.

I have more luck with overseas sites vs. my own damn country sites/stores. It's actually kind of funny.

to the people who filled out raffles whens the latest they will call, i mean tomorro is the last day before the release will they still be calling tomorro to announce winners? sorry i forgot to ask champs  >D

Here in LA, they will be calling the winners tomorrow. In the past I've gotten calls as early as Noon and as late as 9PM.

NYC is tomorrow too. For 6 tickets. Hoping I get a call. Champs is doing a reserve at 12pm tomorrow but I'm sure people are already camping. Don't think it's worth it for me

Just try your luck on fnl, footaction, fl and ndc online!!! 
FTA, FTL and Champs are damn near useless on releases like this, lol. only time i ever scored with any of these was getting the cool greys with champs, where i waited the 45 minute "waiting line" and actually went thru

FTA, FTL and Champs are damn near useless on releases like this, lol. only time i ever scored with any of these was getting the cool greys with champs, where i waited the 45 minute "waiting line" and actually went thru
\\

Ive actually not missed out on a release for a shoe Ive wanted in the past year. Either Via Eastbay or FNL. NDC usually sells out the fastest it seems.

I think it'd be smart if the rsvp just did a history question on them like did mj wear these in game yes or no to stop bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom