Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, that @Ronsweedroom guy on here just threatened to have people put in work on me over this :lol: had no idea the mall was that serious.

People need to chill out man

I mean you told him to pm if Yall wanna to talk face to face...

Sounds like you got what you wanted lol.

I'm sure Nike Georgetown will have some no shows.  Worth hanging around waiting for RSVP to open back up. 

laugh.gif
 Just depends on who you ask if this is a easy release or not.

no, that's why I said unannounced guaranteed tickets

you can't camp or line up if you don't know the date

the store I got my guaranteed ticket from didn't confirm when they'd hand them out til the day before which was perfect

I walked in with no line or struggle and was out in 10 seconds

I just called a couple times til they got the date together
oh wth, yeah thats pointless, even tho i dont know of any stores that did that

I mean you told him to pm if Yall wanna to talk face to face...

Sounds like you got what you wanted lol.

One on one, sure. But homie threatened to have people put in work on me...over the perception of a mall...I mean really? Realllyyyy?

Is it really that serious :lol:

One on one, sure. But homie threatened to have people put in work on me...over the perception of a mall...I mean really? Realllyyyy?

Is it really that serious :lol:

bro, the fact you even entertained 1 on 1 is just as bad as him threatening you with his peeps. All of this over opinions about the malls in Southern California. Step away and ignore it.

:smh:

bro, the fact you even entertained 1 on 1 is just as bad as him threatening you with his peeps. All of this over opinions about the malls in Southern California. Step away and ignore it.

:smh:

I'm just saying, a 32 year old threatening a 21 year old and challening him to a fight over a mall disagreement, followed by saying he's going to send his goons after me to put in some work is far over the top. Come on now, why would I initiate a physical fight with someone I don't even know...on the internet...about malls :lol:

But I hear you g, I'm off it now. Back to these grapes. Hope all in here who wants to get a pair does. What's the over/under on the amount of grapes y'all gon see at a function/in the club this weekend :lol: :nerd:

Now ppl are fighting over online comments?   NikeTalk is turning into a VH1 reality show (Kicks and Punches)... Lol

Earlier this week, I called around my spot to see who was doing raffles, and I think only one place was doing one. So FCFS most spots. Was thinking about heading out early to get a pair, but much rather take my chances on-line. Not to mention it suppose to be mid 30s tomorrow night. SMH at Okla Weather.

223 pairs were sold at $320. People really think they're worth that much

Those are the people that say
"I don't mind paying extra if it means I don't have to camp/raffle/hunt/scramble/cry/etc."

My motto is no more than $50-60 over retail.

Last edited:
Certain kicks for me is Retail or bust man :lol:

Yeah I wish I could be like that too.

But it's gotten to the point where $50 over retail is a good price.. and retail is a steal. Lol. I've bought most of my recent pick ups for $40-60 over retail, because that usually equates to sub-$230. $230 is like retail in other countries so eh. And it's much better than paying a reseller, because I've ordered off second hand sites.
But the shoes that I do bite those bullets on are shoes I've really wanted and missed sorely (Royals, BHM kobe, Xmas kobe, Miami Nights)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom