Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got in the NDC line, and i thought it went through after like 6 mins. checked my cart and i had bugs bunny 8s in it.... those werent there before... 

weird, i got an error message when checking out with FNL through Paypal, but I got an email from paypal saying my transaction went through, any one else get this ?
I got the same thing. From what i understand were not good until we shipping confirmation.

got them on eastbay but i really wanted to cop them from footlocker...got $50 gift card to footlocker...oh well

Bravo to all the cats who secured one this morning!! No greater feeling, right?

Last edited:
do you really have to have the shipping address be the same as your Billing address for finishline? they said your order will be declined if they don't match :x

I'm not sure how anyone gets thru on FL/EB/FA/Champs, the second the links are added, it's basically error central for all four sites for me. Congrats to those of you that copped from them though.

FNL booted me out twice while I was typing in my cc info. Had to wait for the refresh, then put my info in again. Just got the confirmation in my email. Good luck to those still out looking. This was not an "easy cop" for me.

does anyone know how soon i can cancel my eastbay order? or if they will charge me any fees for cancelling....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom