Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are people getting through finishline? I keep getting SPA
Hopefully you didn't close that page and try to reclick the link to open a new one.

It took almost 30 minutes for me to get through on FNL for the black/red 11s, but it was smooth sailing once I got in.

First post in a while.. Anyway I got 2 pairs on Nike on 2 different computers and cards. Got confirm email for both. Thanks nike twitter bot!

So when I got the splash screen on fnl I saw that dsg link and got it. Now I got a paypal reciept from fnl. Did my fnl order go through?

weird, i got an error message when checking out with FNL through Paypal, but I got an email from paypal saying my transaction went through, any one else get this ?
standard it says something like you sent payment to finishline. but it doesnt really go thru til u get that finishline confirmation

I went to DSG...I got to the order confimation page with an order number but in red it says "the following quantity is not available". I'm confused.

Hopefully you didn't close that page and try to reclick the link to open a new one.

It took almost 30 minutes for me to get through on FNL for the black/red 11s, but it was smooth sailing once I got in.

once it opened for me for the black and red 11's i was able to order 3 pairs on FNL before i was booted off. FNL is the best.. but today NDC worked for me.

2 pair
2 separate orders
FNL
2 WC rewards
successful morning
tumblr_llwp5sCIBC1qzk3gzo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom