Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope everybody that couldn't get a pair today holds out for the restocks. I say there will be AT LEAST 2 restocks of these grapes in the next few months

that is pretty stupid. if I was a retailer I wouldn't want someone to have 5. that's just selfish. even if they are giving me 800 dollars.
They're a multi million dollar firm with metrics to meet and investors to satisfy. A sale is a sale, my friend.

Now that sites are wraping up lets move to the next stage of the show................. With 10 pages of or next couple of days 
mean.gif

1. Did You get confrimation/Shipping from (insert site yet)?
2. Will my order get canceled from Finish Line for (insert reason)?
3. Any word on resock or when do the cancelled order get put on?
4. Easy Cop (though it kinda was)
5. Random Salty comments
6. Did any one get shipping confirmation?

:lol:

Nah every store inside said it was fcfs and I called later that week to make sure still cant get over the fact there is no line outside

I figured something out with this release chrome sucks for me on my macbook every time I fail chrome is the culprit minute I used safari had my pair in 15 minutes woooo got in by the skin of my teeth 5min later sold out

How bad was it i was gonna go lol
Kinda bad NO ORGANIZATION SKILLS WHAT SO EVER i was there last night for tickets and stufff ended up standing in line for footaction and as soon and the guy mention where the line started people ran and after it happpened like 10 kids cut the line and the security guards wont do nothing and they made 2 different lines for footaction. I ended up getting size 10's today and someone bought them off me cause it was the wrong size for me. 

I was able to order a size 9.5 and a 10 on FNL. Ive had the worst luck with Jordan's size wise the past 2 years. Everythings never the correct size. Im normally a size 10. Bred 11's fit like a 9.5, Olympic 7's fit like a damn 11, Bred 13's fit like a 10.5, WC 3 88's fit like a 10.5.

This time im ordering what I think should fit 9.5 or 10 and returning or selling the other. Im tired to buying Jordans and not being able to wear them. Luckily sneaker shields actually help with the bigger size in both stopping the creasing and also making them fit a bit snugger up front.

Yeah, this release wasn't too bad. I was worried when I walked into a long line at 4 a.m. But I was able to get a pair instore and one on FNL. And I usually have the dreaded payment issues but it went smoothly through PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom