Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did receive my order confirmation from eastbay, but still no shipping notice.  Am I screwed?  They did charge my card

I ordered the pure plats/ re-entry on there too got conformation but no shipping notice. we sould be fine...

For me a holy grail in Air Jordan's are any shoe that has The Nike air logo and was released before 2001

So do you consider the 2011 banned 1 a grail? Grails are vary depending on a persons personal preference. Some people consider some doernbechers some grails, some consider only OG air Jordan's grails. It's all personal preference. These grape V's were once a grail in my eyes but the recent retro has over-saturated the market. In about 3-5 years though these will be highly sought after again

Finally sold my size 9 for 250 so i can get my true size off *************.com for the same price , so happy cant wait till they get here on Wed !
nthat.gif

so no respect for guys like Barkley?

Maybe some of ya'll are too young to even know how good Barkley was. Its a shame he never won a ring. He's piss on this current NBA breed.

This might be the first thing I've agreed with you on lol. Chuck was that dude. I grew up gettin hated on constantly because I'm a HUGE Barkely fan and everyone else was on Jordan. Obviously I love MJ's game and all that, but I'd go at necks over Barkley hatin.

All Hibbett's stores that received Grape 5's on release day will get 12 more pairs in one shipment per store the middle of this week. Pairs will go straight to shelves. This is "unannounced" so calling stores won't get you an answer. If you need em and there's one around you, go in Tuesday and most likely Wednesday. If you're in with someone in store, they may relay the info to you. Just trying to help NTers out that missed out to maybe have an easy come up later this week.

For me a holy grail in Air Jordan's are any shoe that has The Nike air logo and was released before 2001

So do you consider the 2011 banned 1 a grail? Grails are vary depending on a persons personal preference. Some people consider some doernbechers some grails, some consider only OG air Jordan's grails. It's all personal preference. These grape V's were once a grail in my eyes but the recent retro has over-saturated the market. In about 3-5 years though these will be highly sought after again
thats the deal though

grail wasnt originally up for discussion, it varied from person to person yea, but doernbechers/grape 5s/space jams were not grails

motorsport Vs, undefeated IVs are a couple examples of shoes that are without a doubt worthy of the grail title

most grs (outside of ogs) are definitely not actual grails, just shoes you like a lot

if you have that feeling of "on to the next" after you buy your "grail" its not a grail

grapes are still a grail to me, besides most people will destroy their pair in a year or so

grapes are still a grail to me, besides most people will destroy their pair in a year or so

Grail is meaningless now, just like VNDS

thats the deal though

grail wasnt originally up for discussion, it varied from person to person yea, but doernbechers/grape 5s/space jams were not grails

motorsport Vs, undefeated IVs are a couple examples of shoes that are without a doubt worthy of the grail title

most grs (outside of ogs) are definitely not actual grails, just shoes you like a lot

if you have that feeling of "on to the next" after you buy your "grail" its not a grail
it's always on to the next isn't it?so what after u buy UR favorite shoe (grail) u never buy a shoe after it?

Grails get old eventually after years and crack. What's the point of loving a shoe you won't wear? I love that they released so many pairs. They are Grails because of what they mean to you, not because of what they are worth or how rare they are.

This!

The Bugs Bunny's were a Grail to me, because they were the one of the few Jordans, I wasn't able to get as a kid (long Story) Now that they released them again, it was one of the shoes, I wanted to get, Luckily they were easy to get. Now that I finally have them. They're One of my Fav pick-ups in recent years due to the meaning behind them. Could not care less if anyone else has them.

This thread is too much, it was funny at 1st, but now its just hating n poor taste. Who cares if a man wanna wear purple shirts with his shoes, its his money & his style..I just bought a purple& white Polo today & ain't nobody gonna check me bout it. Whoeva took a pic of the dude in is Cool Greys is a clown; that man was out with his fam wearing his kicks how he wanted & not care in the world with what anybody thinks (WHICH IS HOW YOU SUPPOSE TO ROCK EM). You mustve look'd like a creep following up behind that man with your camera out, it wouldve been funny had he seen you & smashed that ish; Folks buy whateva shirt you want with your kicks; please dont come on NT for fashion advice...youre a grown man...pick your own clothes out & wear it.

Grails get old eventually after years and crack. What's the point of loving a shoe you won't wear? I love that they released so many pairs. They are Grails because of what they mean to you, not because of what they are worth or how rare they are.

I'm sayin...

Lol! Y'all need to chill out it ain't that serious they jus jokes y'all act y'all wouldn't talk bout sum of these ppl fits if y'all seen them in person and y'all was wit the fam or friends cuz all y'all frontin u don't necessarily gotta be Putin a man down cuz u clowin him that ish might be mad corny to u! and jus like they got the right to be tacky, u got the right to clown they ***! Lol so if u bold enough to rock 2 diff mikes and feel like u doin it! More power to u but if I walk pass and laugh don't take offense! Lol but yea I'm laughin at u bruh!

thats the deal though

it's always on to the next isn't it?so what after u buy UR favorite shoe (grail) u never buy a shoe after it?
if you really dont like the shoe like that

i have bought plenty of shoes after i bought my favorite shoe

but i can tell you i care A LOT less about most releases now that i have the shoes ive wanted since forever, i definitely dont hunt for shoes, i feel like my searching is over, when i buy shoes i have a "if i can get it with ease" attitude and i definitely dont pay over retail

it was so much hype around these smh

Yeah they're retro Jordan's what did you expect?
Seems like every retro that drops is hyped and its just
Getting worse. I can't wait for the hype for retros to die down.

everything withers

maybe love is a strong word, covet strongly is my real point, and the whole point of calling it a grail is because its rare, limited, and hard to find. . . . like the Holy Grail. . . . . .

they arent grails because of what they mean to you, they are special because of what they mean to you

but i understand, its easier/cooler to say "my grails" rather than "my special selection"

Yeah they're retro Jordan's what did you expect?
Seems like every retro that drops is hyped and its just
Getting worse. I can't wait for the hype for retros to die down.

after the vi's JB will have to get creative, since the vii's and viii's will be coming and ALL colorways have been retroed already whether single or pack wise.

some more than once, and one colorway more than twice

How is the leather on these compared to the 5s that came out earlier this year? I got a pair of olympics from 2011 does anyone know how they compare to those? thanks yall :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom