Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to skip on these since i have the 2006 Grapes still, but the net has yellowed on them. Whats the name of the products people use to get the yellowing out?

I decided to skip on these since i have the 2006 Grapes still, but the net has yellowed on them. Whats the name of the products people use to get the yellowing out?

Netting it just about impossible to unyellow. It's only the soles that it works on

I did receive my order confirmation from eastbay, but still no shipping notice.  Am I screwed?  They did charge my card

What are you guys expecting? This is a shoe glorifying forum. There will be bashing, stupid looking outfits, complaints about quality, old people talking about reliving their youth, young kids following trends...so on so fourth. Just role with it or move along. It's not like we talking politics...it's about shoes. My wife think I'm nuts being on this site for more than 10 minutes.
lol my wife just told me it's my turn to do the laundry...better get off NT for now

got shipping confirmation from fnl 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Look what I seen yesterday! This dude was walking into footlocker to pick up his grapes. I have never seen this before, smh 
mean.gif

So because it got mass produced it's not a grail? Lol.
i mean, a lot of terminology has been watered down over the years

like 5 years ago grs werent considered grails unless they had Nike Air on the back

grails were essentially shoes you want but will never have because the production numbers were like friends and family releases

its kinda beastly for grails to only be limited shoes, but if you actually think about it, the term fits limited shoes so well

Look what I seen yesterday! This dude was walking into footlocker to pick up his grapes. I have never seen this before, smh :smh:

I saw this same bafoonery at the Ralph Lauren Store a couple days back. Dude had black cement 4's on one foot and black/red 11's on the other foot. It made me so sad but lame-ness is a disease that has yet to be cured so I knew it wasn't his fault...

i mean, a lot of terminology has been watered down over the years

like 5 years ago grs werent considered grails unless they had Nike Air on the back

grails were essentially shoes you want but will never have because the production numbers were like friends and family releases

its kinda beastly for grails to only be limited shoes, but if you actually think about it, the term fits limited shoes so well
For me a holy grail in Air Jordan's are any shoe that has The Nike air logo and was released before 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom