Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn may 4th wtf I was hearing around that date but I was skeptical cause I didn't want to spend the day before my birthday camping.

They be going to hard with the releases now :smh:

Always felt like this colorway defines the 90's, same with bordeux 7s or aqua 8s. Colorblocking makes me think of some funky looking jumpsuits. Gotta love those 90s man.:smokin

According to the other site
Bugs Bunnies, Phoenix, and and Black toes in May
Playoffs in June
Toro IVs in July
Fire Red IIIs and GITD IVs in August
Fire Red Vs in September.
Considering I want all but three of those, I'll take the Grapes in early April please!
Wait, where did you find the the Toro IVs come out in july? I must've missed that. Thanks in advance.

Always felt like this colorway defines the 90's, same with bordeux 7s or aqua 8s. Colorblocking makes me think of some funky looking jumpsuits. Gotta love those 90s man.:smokin

Exactly..Perfectly said! All statement shoes & classic in their own right...90s were the best to

According to the other site

Bugs Bunnies, Phoenix, and and Black toes in May

Playoffs in June

Toro IVs in July

Fire Red IIIs and GITD IVs in August

Fire Red Vs in September.

Considering I want all but three of those, I'll take the Grapes in early April please!

Wait, where did you find the the Toro IVs come out in july? I must've missed that. Thanks in advance.

I thought it was in the Fire Red summer thread

May 4th for these?
Nice!
:smokin

for my Bday how nice!

still have 2 of the 4 2006 pairs though and they are realitively clear for the age...i've worn both pairs, don't get me wrong they have started to yellow, but in very good shape

these will be a gametime decision...hope everyone gets a pair that actually wants to wear them

Definitely May 4th. 
Great 
nthat.gif

March 9 i believe.

damn on 23isback.com they have them dropping in April.  Usually that site is good with posting release dates.  I hope they don't drop in March.

So far there's only been 3 colorways of the 5's confirmed to my knowledge  and since its the 23 anniversary of the 5's what other colorways of the 5's do you guys think our gonna be coming out this year?   I'm guessing on the Laney's and the Grey/ Green Bean colorways to go along with a new colorway which will probably be a quick strike.

I'd love for the Stealths to drop...

really thinking about pulling the trigger on a preorder, i know these will be so tough to cop...but $265 :x ....i could get 06s for that but that blue tinted sole makes me love these

where would i be able to locate these for $265? lol or some 06s would be even better... im not real familiar with very many legitimate sites these days

Some info
05/04/13 Air Jordan Retro 5
136027-108 White/New Emerald-Grape-Ice Blue
$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom