Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. It would surprise me if the stealths actually came out with the way they rotted on shelves last release
I bet they will drop as a quick strike sometime this year.  there was 6 colorways of the IV's last year for the 23rd anniversary I believe and 2 were limited.  The Cavs and the Thunders.    I'm hoping for the green bean colorway.     

Speaking of the green beans.There's a destroyed pair just sitting on a corner sign of my block.No lie.

I bet they will drop as a quick strike sometime this year.  there was 6 colorways of the IV's last year for the 23rd anniversary I believe and 2 were limited.  The Cavs and the Thunders.    I'm hoping for the green bean colorway.     
Yes I know, and they were 6 IIIs as well. But if the stealths drop you guys can have those too. So much heat coming out this year, and they are slacking with the 5s. The rumored colorways to drop are the Stealths and the Laneys..... Really? :stoneface:

I wonder what the Jordan fire red 5 ( red midsole ) would look like with the new icy blue soles? 

Speaking of the green beans.There's a destroyed pair just sitting on a corner sign of my block.No lie.
BIN price and condition out of 10??? lol 
tongue.gif

whats the the releaes date APRIL OR MAY ?
I minus whale post it again
Some info
05/04/13 Air Jordan Retro 5
136027-108 White/New Emerald-Grape-Ice Blue
$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Last edited:
Really want these my 2 favorite colors. Wish they would drop 4/6/13 a couple of days before I go back after spring break. I know after my wolf greys are so freaking tight and hurts my ankles I'm going up a full size.
23isback still has April when everybody has had May forever.

Last edited:
Glad that release got push backed to may. Give my pockets some time to recover from the past few months.

Really want these my 2 favorite colors. Wish they would drop 4/6/13 a couple of days before I go back after spring break. I know after my wolf greys are so freaking tight and hurts my ankles I'm going up a full size.
23isback still has April when everybody has had May forever.
lol. I ordered the wrong size (actually I am pretty sure I ordered the right size and they sent me the wrong one) I went on vacation and by the time I came back it was too late for returns on the site I picked it up from >:

I really liked that pair too

lol. I ordered the wrong size (actually I am pretty sure I ordered the right size and they sent me the wrong one) I went on vacation and by the time I came back it was too late for returns on the site I picked it up from >:
I really liked that pair too
Me too I even squeeze my foot in there from time to time but now its nearly impossible. They creased bad too.

^for me it was too big :smh:
I ended up giving the shoe to my brother. He said it fit him in terms of width but a little long so I let him have it.
I foolishly tried to rock em a few times but it wasnt having that

Glad it's May 4th. Will Copp these in the morning and head over to a matinee show of Iron Man 3.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom