Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disappointed on the fire red 5 quality. if the grapes are the same as the fire red, I'm passing. 
too bad a majority of members can't do the same thing. They give in all the time because of the lack of will power, regret of not copping, or panic at the last moment.

I was disappointed on the fire red 5 quality. if the grapes are the same as the fire red, I'm passing. 
I have to check em out myself. Skipped the FRVs because I like the other ones dropping in fall.
Many people in here dont seem to know the difference between bad quality and personal preference (not saying that is you). The IVs are a tank. I prefer that kind of leather.

Or some of us just don't have an issue with the quality so there's nothing for us to pass up.

right--- I mean talkin' quality like you hooping in them or gonna be wearing them to 5 star restaurants. I wear Js to rock errands in and go to house parties in; wtf I give about some "quality". The quality is good enough , it's not like it's the stuff you get from Walmart or Steve madden tennis shoes etc.

one of these days i'ma come in a JB thread that you're not excited about picking up Future, one of these days lol

There's shoes that I pass on.

:rolleyes

Most recently the B/Red 13s.

Anyways, if the BMs come out in 2013 I will most certainly cop.

I didn't get the 2011 version, so it would be a no brainer.

Best color way of the 5s is the Black Metallics.

When these drop no one will sell over $240

The market for Jordan's resellers is dying again which the Breds shoulda showed everyone

It's not dying. It depends on how many pairs are released. People didn't have a hard time getting fire reds. I got mine at 5 in the afternoon. They released in heavy numbers, plus you had the BHM and ASG sneakers upcoming. All of that factors in.

These probably won't be released in fire red numbers, so they'll be harder to get.

JB needs to release these in the same fashion as the FRs.

I can't believe how easy it was to get those.

Although I do know more people like these over the FRs, I hope the production count is kept the same.

Why wouldn't these release in fr numbers? These will release in the same numbers but be harder to get because of popularity. Still resale wont hit what you guys have been preordering for. I almost guarantee.
I'm the same way, I'd rather take the insole out on a smaller pair than have a pair where my feet move around
I just loosen the shoe lace. I dont even tie most of my shoes. I just put the laces in a knot.

There's shoes that I pass on.

eyes.gif

Most recently the B/Red 13s.

Anyways, if the BMs come out in 2013 I will most certainly cop.

I didn't get the 2011 version, so it would be a no brainer.

Best color way of the 5s is the Black Metallics.
lol just givin ya a hard time fam

i think seein mj eatin popcorn is the constant in so many of these threads XD

These will be copped but I won't get to put my hands on them for like 6 months. Oh well. Work, what can you do?

Here's my thing. People talk quality like they even knew of or remember what the originals that we grew up with were like. You can't remember if you weren't born yet. It's annoying to see the same people say the same crap repeatedly. Get over yourselves and if you don't like, then don't buy. It's pretty much that simple.
I was born for most of them and remember the earlier retroes and remember everything from the VIIIs on very distinctly. We aren't all 16 years old.

Whoa....Whoa....Whoa.....Wait a HAWT day'um minute!!! Im for "To each his own"...an "Whatever makes ya happy" and if this trade makes you happy by all means IM HAPPY FOR YA FAM! But lets not say for 1 second this is a great trade unless you are refering to the person with the XX1's. We are talking about the VERY DISRESPECTED an UNDERRATED FIRST ALL RED AIR-JORDAN!!!! People wouldnt be drooling or hollering about Red Suede 4's, Raging Bull 5's, or DB 3's if it wasnt for the  XX1's. Now I love the 06' Grape V's think they are wonderful (I have'em will share that story later) but there is NO WAY that was a fair trade unless cash was invoved or Nike Air on the back. The XX1's was not the most attractive to some but with Italian suede, Carbon fiber shank plate, I.P.S. ... and the little black bag it came with come on! Those retro V's are put together nice but they dont compare. IMO you got robbed without a gun....The 06's are going to turn yellow sooner than later whether you keep them DS or not. But like said if it makes you happy so be it! Be happy! But at the end of the day they will have an ICONIC GAME CHANGING shoe when we look back at it an a chance to grab the 13' Grape V's with those Icey Blue soles! Theres really no major difference from 06'! But to each they own...

Wasnt feeling them when they first broke on NT as most didnt but when Ray had them on in the ASG...MAYNE!!

Cell phone pic but they still on point!!!! :pimp:

Like you said to each of their own, I think all red shoes are just ridiculous, but not ugly, yet still nothing comparing to grapes.

I'd said its a good trade.

I normally never wear a sneaker when it's 1st released because the majority of people will have them on . but for this release i will make an exception lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom