Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think these will be that limited. I've seen some stores with them already so it makes me think these will produced in great quantities. At least greater quantities than the debacle with the royal 1's

Still unsure about these after seeing the Fire Red's. I think I might stick to the non-leather releases for 5's.
I'm passing for this reason, but I check back in this thread every so often in hopes that there's news that the leather is high quality 
mean.gif

I'm passing for this reason, but I check back in this thread every so often in hopes that there's news that the leather is high quality :smh:

THIS AND REPPED

We will all be lying to ourselves saying the quality is decent with that shiny pleather uughhh.

Didn't want to start a new thread about this so ill post it here, those jb slides that mock up the 5s has 3 colorways. White fire red, grey and blue, and the black metallics. Will we be seeing a return of the stealth 5s and black metallics? Jb apparel usually says a lot about what's releasing.

I'll have 3 of my top 5. I'll just be missing BCIIIs and Black/Infrared VIs (which I wont cop with the current VI mold).
To those complaining about the FR Vs that just came out. Was it because it creased easily or because they had WC IV type leather? Cuz I love that WCIV leather. Wore them at least 30 times and they look brand new except a hairline crack on the soles

Last edited:
so I got a pre-order on the 'bay for 140 for GS (140 shipped).... buyer has all positive feedback. The only negative was because the package came a day late :lol: :lol: He sells mainly kicks, so I focused on that feedback the most. It was all positive.

What do you guys think I should do? I honestly didn't think he'd accept the offer of 140 (he had it set at 160)

Didn't want to start a new thread about this so ill post it here, those jb slides that mock up the 5s has 3 colorways. White fire red, grey and blue, and the black metallics. Will we be seeing a return of the stealth 5s and black metallics? Jb apparel usually says a lot about what's releasing.

I hope so!

Perhaps its a bit of foreshadowing?

Black Metallics with durabuck, no 23, and black Jumpman on bottom?!?

:smokin

A guy can only dream..

I mean when they did it for the other retros it always foreshadowed a release. So we will probably see black metallics on Black Friday, and the stealths I couldn't tell you. Maybe around Christmas time like the thunders

I havent seen stealth 5 slides the blue ones I saw are a grey and Carolina blue, maybe a retro+ colorway coming or the black Carolina 5's.

def need a new pair. got 2 pair when they dropped last and that was crazy. it's gonna be a mad house

so I got a pre-order on the 'bay for 140 for GS (140 shipped).... buyer has all positive feedback. The only negative was because the package came a day late :lol: :lol: He sells mainly kicks, so I focused on that feedback the most. It was all positive.

What do you guys think I should do? I honestly didn't think he'd accept the offer of 140 (he had it set at 160)

its gonna be rsvp and raffles. how will it be a "mad house"?

everywhere doesnt do RSVPs / raffles. Only time we've had a raffle in my city was for GMPs and thats b/c FNL made it that way. No RSVPs ever. These are GR right? It's going to be a mad house. These and Aquas.

everywhere doesnt do RSVPs / raffles. Only time we've had a raffle in my city was for GMPs and thats b/c FNL made it that way. No RSVPs ever. These are GR right? It's going to be a mad house. These and Aquas.
GR = easy cop @ 5am. who camps nowadays.. such a waste of time. especially for some gr.

GR = easy cop @ 5am. who camps nowadays.. such a waste of time. especially for some gr.

Bruh.. tell that to the 16 year olds that stay chillin outside of the mall near me, waiting for any GR they want. Poor parents are usually there too :smh:

Bruh.. tell that to the 16 year olds that stay chillin outside of the mall near me, waiting for any GR they want. Poor parents are usually there too
mean.gif
lol. i feel you on that. thats why you just cop online at 5am. let them trollin hypebeast wait in the cold.

Oh yes. One of the classic joints of all-time. If they drop the Laney's this year too, I will be good on my 5s for a minute...

3 White/Blk/Reds (2 CDPs, 1 2013), 1 Blk/Metallic Silver, + those 2, and I'm good for a while...

Cant wait!

Gonna keep the 06 pair DS and use these newer ones to do yard work in.... 2 pairs this time around.

I know the BAY AREA went stupid when these dropped.

Its gonna get turnt up once again
How long do you plan on keeping those 06s DS? I wonder how long these newer Retros are gonna last DS'd until they become unwearable... And how are the soles holding up, color-wise? Still icey?

There are usually 30+ people waiting in line by 6am for GRs where I'm at (Aurora, CO), but you're still gonna get your pair. As long as you're willing to show up by 6am and wait a couple hours, which is not a problem at all. Waiting 12 hours though? I don't know about that...

All of this is assuming there isn't a raffle for the shoes, which is an almost-mandatory thing nowadays.

Yeah, the most I have to do is wait two hours at my local mall, not too bad in my opinion to guarantee myself a pair.

Refuse to pay above retail so u gotta do what u gotta do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom