Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if these are a GR in Fire Red numbers do you guys still think they'll settle into the 220< range? These are one of the more popular and sought after CWs no?
Judging from what I've seen lately, the price may not even settle that high. Prices for the Raptors, Bred 13, Bred 4, and even the super hyped up Bred 11 have fallen big time!  

Jordan would be incredibly stupid to make these limited, not going to happen.

They're only preselling for 270 or so four months in advance. It would be much more than that if they were coming in limited numbers.

Some people to lack logic.

meh, early pre order numbers mean nothing.

if they turn out to be limited, sites will refund and raise the price.

happens all the time these days

Which city? Norfolk, Hampton, Newport News, or Virginia Beach?  I went to college down there and still have a lot of friends, associates, and connects.  So which of the 7 cities are you talking about?

He is talking about Nacirema that used to be at Military, that's at Greenbrier now. You WILL pay for getting them early. You would do better on your own buying from an early release site.

The 2006 Grapes were limited from what I understand. It sure felt that way.

They were a Limited Lifestyle I thought

Yup, they were an LS.

So wait are these going to be limited?
They shouldn't be limited cuz they're coming out in all different sizes.

The royals came out in all sizes, the black red 11s were in all sizes, and the 88 WC 3s were in all sizes. They don't have to be limited to sell out, like the 11s. It's just about who wants them. Which sucks :frown:

The royal 1s and WC 3s were men and gs only though.
The black/red 11s had preschool,toddler,and infant sizes.
just saying

Last edited:
The royal 1s and WC 3s were men and gs only though.
The black/red 11s had preschool,toddler,and infant sizes.
just saying

You know what I mean :lol:

The black red 11s weren't limited. Far from. And they sold out quick. So just don't automatically think that these will be easier, that's a trap too many people fall into.

Glad to hear these wont be limited I can't stand another release like the royals suffered a major heart break on those can't afford it with the 5s

if these are produced in the same amount as the Fire Red V's as ppl are saying, this shouldn't be a hard pick up.  As long as you put in some work.  Besides,  you'll be able to catch restocks after RD.   How many times did they restock the Fire Red V's now ?  4-5 times ? 

Too cold outside to take a good lighting pic, but here's my 06s

I was really just kidding when I asked if these were going to be limited. After like 5 people in a row asked I couldn't resist. Sarcasim is hard to convey over the internet. I'm not sweating this release though, numbers should be plentiful only problem is that people will be beasting for these since the hype train has been going on these for a while. :smh:

If these are like fire reds should be a easy non-headache release just do your homework on what stores will have them I was close to buying them off eBay but I will just wait it out

If these are like fire reds should be a easy non-headache release just do your homework on what stores will have them I was close to buying them off eBay but I will just wait it out
These will be nothing like the Fire Red release.

toddler pre school and grade school + mens sizes usually means a GR ...but could still be a limited GR ....you will see them pop on instagram on a few celebrities feet in the next 3 weeks..remember jeezy had the royal 1's end of dec on his 

He is talking about Nacirema that used to be at Military, that's at Greenbrier now. You WILL pay for getting them early. You would do better on your own buying from an early release site.
OK thanks!  I'm pretty sure I'll take my chances online and @ retail.

IMO these will be incredibly easy to obtain. You can tell how hard a sneaker will be to get by the number of pairs that float around before RD. We're a couple months away from RD and I've seen a ton of in-hand, ready to ship posts. Compare that to the royal blue 1s which I didn't see a single post until about 1 week until RD and you can get a good idea of how hard they'll be to cop.

Am I the only one that prefers the large netting from the 2006 pairs to the small netting they use on the 2013. I know that's what the OG had, but I prefer wide nettimg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom