Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for a new pair. I wore out my '06 pair. Hopefully they'll be easier to get this time. I got stuck buying at resale cost

They were extra limited in 2006. So with today's jb don't get your hopes up. They seem to be pulling a lot of tricks next year, like buy the 17s and you get the code for a release later in the year. :smh: good thing I like 17s,

I'm curious, how much did you get them for?

outside the obvious fresh prince pics, or heck even the john candy pic.......this is by far my fav celeb "sneakerhead" pic...seinfeld was a serious dude and helps that the show itself was epic
seinfeld-Nike-Air-Jordan-V-White_Grape--thestranded.jpg

And what's the deal with the lace locks. Classic Seinfeld :smokin

Not a huge fan of the V's but this colorway of the shoe is just beautiful. I will try and cop these. :pimp:

I bet these come with #23 on sides but either way they will be must-haves in 13. :D

Last edited:
I don't. I think the best quality releases of next year will be the 8s, and the 17s

i doubt it...8 will release with that super ashy material and same goes for 17...17 will be worse than cdp 17

i am just basing my thoughts on what jb HAS been doing for years upon years...name a jb shoe in recent memory where the retro was above average in quality?

Wouldn't mind grabbing another pair of Grape's, but I'm hoping that they give them justice, like the '06 retro.

Last edited:
No way, I am so siked for this. Hopefully they will be easy to get. Need a pair of these.

imo i dont think thy should bring them back theres so much other stuff JB can do, i hope thy change them a good bit compared to the 06's..like a 23 on the side would be great..lol..gotta make them diffrent from 06 imo because the sneaker game today is soo over hyped is makes me sick and esp jordans..and these being easly my fav 5 of all time so just let these rest jb..killin the game for the real heads.....

Last edited:
I had them in 06. The hype was crazy for them that's the only time I've seen people in ATL campout before 2011. Sold them because they creased like crazy.

haha that ^^^ made me laugh mad hard... the grapes were on my list since I missed them the last time

cant wait to scoop these up. i remember watching fresh prince of bel air and seeing these on his feet wishing to have them countless years back.

JB WILL add a 23 to the side of this shoe. its impossable that they wont!! anyone wanna bet?? :smokin

i rly wish they wouldnt tho! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom