Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/8/12 at 1:52am
21o4spd.png

pimp.gif

Update- 8/10/12 at 3:00 pm
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/08/10/air-jordan-5-retro-grape-returns-in-2013/

Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Grape’ Returns in 2013
Friday, August 10, 2012
air-jordan-5-v-retro-ls-white-grape-ice-new-emerald-2.jpg

We were all psyched when rumors about a Grape / Laney pack began to take over the message boards and blogs but to no surprise, the pack was another one of those misleading rumors that was later forgotten. However, let’s not forget that 2013 is the 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan 5 and guess what colorway will be making its return? Yep, you guessed it, the Air Jordan 5 “Grape” will be making its long awaited 2nd retro debut sometime in the Summer quarter. It is not known how different this retro will look compared to the 2006 version so before we jump into conclusions, let us wait until the first sample photos begin to surface in the next few months. Let us know if you’ll be purchasing the Grape 5 next year.
air-jordan-5-v-retro-ls-white-grape-ice-new-emerald-1.jpg
thats it boy.....thats what i want to see,,,hell yea

Hey 1st thread any official release date on these one of my favorite jordan retro of all time.

And i thought people bought shoes to wear :smh:

I do? I'm sorry for not wearing every single shoe I cop, since it bothers you so much. Out of everything I only have 8-9 ds pairs because I haven't found the right time to break em out yet. If you're truely that concerned.

Anyone know any good matching shirts for these. I'm about to unDS my 06s.

----

Really looking forward to these, but I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when I see the blue ice

----
Really looking forward to these, but I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when I see the blue ice

Anything hornets will work :lol:

I'm sure jb will make matching clothes for them too :rofl:

----

I've been collecting shirts that match these and my Aqua 8's for awhile.  I just buy a shirt when I see it....  Anyways why don't they make other Jordans with the grape/aqua colorway.  I wish they would make a 13 Grape or Aqua, or maybe a 12?  Would be dope.... 

I've been collecting shirts that match these and my Aqua 8's for awhile.  I just buy a shirt when I see it....  Anyways why don't they make other Jordans with the grape/aqua colorway.  I wish they would make a 13 Grape or Aqua, or maybe a 12?  Would be dope.... 

There is a grape 13 to release next year. But it is a gs

These gnna go hard with my Arizona Dbacks purple, aqua and black fitted, black and purple polo. #2Fresh. These are a definite must have

Need a confirmed date on these before I get excited.  Hopefully they don't butcher them.  If they do at least it should drop the price of the 2006 pair.  As of now I'm on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom