Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got my 06 pair, can't wait to re-up next year 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are a must. But knowing how hard people went for these in 06, when the hype on Jordans was way lower than it is now, I don't have a good feeling about it.

I really was never a fan of these. My mom tried to get me to get them back in 90 when I bought my white and fire reds. Just never liked them much. Maybe I will get them this time as a semi tribute to my childhood and my mom since she is no longer with us.

This is a no brainer, definitely in my top 3 shoe out of the Jordan line up. Grapes always flew off the rack, but I remember laneys just sitting there. Laneys hit the sales rack, not clearance but on sale. I know so many ppl right now who put the laneys up on there top list. So is this a change of heart ? Or the strength of the beast ?? Which one ??

Oh I'm willing to bet they put the 23 on it lol...they just can't let a classic be a classic. I'm happy to admit however, I'm not all that attracted to them personally, I just got respect for them. Passing, but it'll be nice to watch how this all plays out.

Ya this thread will blow up like an XI release thread here in a few months.  I'm stoked for the year of the 5.  Even happier that my only means of making money isn't my $10 a week allowance like it was when the 5's first came out back in the day
laugh.gif
.  Never got to pick up the grapes and missed out on the 2006 release, so this will be my first pair.  It's gonna be a good day for me when these release!

Looking to grab this pair of '06's VNDS for 200-250... good price?

I will wait till 2013 but dont want to lol

These are a must. But knowing how hard people went for these in 06, when the hype on Jordans was way lower than it is now, I don't have a good feeling about it.

QFT.

I REMEMBER HOW BAD IT WAS IN '06. HYPE HAS RISEN x 1,000,000 SINCE THEN. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE NEXT YEAR.

THEY BETTER GR THE HELL OUT OF THESE.

Top 3 on the wanted list for '13...these, royal 1's, blk/white 13's are all must haves...

YES.

GRAPE 5'S, BRED 13'S, ROYAL 1'S FOR SURE AND GOD AM I PRAYING FOR AQUA 8'S AND COLUMBIA 11'S TO DROP.

IF SO, THAT IS MY ENTIRE 2013 JORDAN BRAND PURCHASE LIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom