Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a fan of the blue tinted outsole , but looks so good on the grapes...def going for a pair and shame on you for crying about a red lace lock Atleast JB didn't put a 23 on these

I'll probably grab a pair, but these are a hypebeast magnet, so if not, oh well.

Seeing how this colorway looks eastery and that websites are saying these are coming out in April, imma take a wild guess and say that these are comin out on holy Saturday or the Saturday before Easter week

Yes...yess.....yessss! There is NO reason not to cop these based on quality, shape, shade of color etc. NONE of you have had a pair in your hands. And please, lacelock complaints as a reason not to get these? :rofl: you gotta be kiddin me. I'm patiently waiting like a fat girl at prom for a dance.

I want these, those bluish soles are keeping me at bay. I'll keep up on the RD. And these were stupid hard to get in '06. I hope they make a lot of these.

I can deal with the red lace locks thats no issue for me, but i believe the pictures are of a early model s
o you shouldnt worry too much about it.

man i really like these. i hope they won't be hard to cop. maybe they will have figured out a system but next year. that would be great. just give everyone a fair opportunity and I'm good with it. 

this shoe reminds me of that pic of about 30+ grapes on a pool table. I think the pic belonged to Flip Jays.

Then a fellow NTer held him responsible because he wasn't able to get pair :lol:

EDIT- Found the pic not sure if it was Flip Jays

Last edited:
I'm done crying over not being able to cop the XIs.... Can't wait to get these again... Two pairs hopefully

this shoe reminds me of that pic of about 30+ grapes on a pool table. I think the pic belonged to Flip Jays.
Then a fellow NTer held him responsible because he wasn't able to get pair :lol:

Back then they were LS accounts only.. I wonder if they going to be a GR this time around..back in 06 ... it was the first time a release was soooobad..I wonder if the new generation of kids will go crazy like we did.

this looks Photo shopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom