Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who hates the factory lacing of V's? They lace them under instead of over So they feel weird when you walk in them. I have to relace them all before I wear them :smh:

First world problems

Last edited:
If only THESE could have Nike Air on them
smokin.gif
Oh man dont start that lol 
wink.gif

any news on if thats the box theyre thinking of releasing with them? if so..... words cant describe

Man, that PLEATHER is looking rea shinny/cheap/stiff.  

Beautiful shoe to look at but suspect as far as comfort.

It is what it is..

the 2006 release had cheap pleather too
that release was the first retro 5 i bought with suspect quality

the ankle bulbs were hollow and make a popping sound when you press them in!

^ Dec. 28, 2012

jk :lol:
it's rumored to come out april next year

:lol:
Are you done now?

Not really. There never should have been any pics with the red lace locks to begin with. So at this point I really don't know what to think. Plus there seems to be inconsistencies in the LL with each new pick posted. So idk it is what it is. Knowing me I'll probably cop regardless. Like I said earlier these are grail status for me. I wouldn't be in this thread if wasn't checkin for them. Just would hate to see a red LL. I'm suprised dudes are like "yea yea its just a lace lock" "we complaining about lace locks now?". As if the change wouldn't alter the look of the shoe at all. Clowns. Like I said it would be just stupid. What I am done with is going back and forth with you. I can't entertain your position on this matter any longer. I take the LL more serious than most on here I see and I'm cool with that. New pics are :smokin. Hope they release like that.

Who cares about the box?

I'm wearing the shoes not the box.

They could throw em in a pink box that has "hypebeast magnet" written on it in huge black writing and I'd still cop.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Different lace locks in every pic. It doesn't matter to me though I love V's and these are a must cop

I like how they went old school with the labeling of the size label, instead of just slapping the JB box label on it.

:smokin

man I remember this release like yesterday. Camped out at 1 am after failing on eastbay for the midnight release. Was 15th in line and they only had like 10 pairs at the store :smh: Got so heated I went home and bought them for $265 on pickyourshoes

man I remember this release like yesterday. Camped out at 1 am after failing on eastbay for the midnight release. Was 15th in line and they only had like 10 pairs at the store :smh: Got so heated I went home and bought them for $265 on pickyourshoes

its crazy how $265 for a pair of '06 grapes back then i would of been like :rolleyes :smh: :x but would gladly pay that price for a pair now :lol:

Man I know this release will be crazy. The '06 release in the ATL was super crazy. It's like how the releases are here now for anything limited or hyped. I was able to snag a 9 as they only had like 2 FSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom