Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got a few pairs of these in a I'm amazed by the quality. Definitely one of my favorite 5s. They could have kept the elephant print box tho

low's are hypebeast shoes?

:rofl:

K

Yeah, they don't look right b.. they're a "variant".. just not into variants and retro+.. to each their own.

Those are customs made by a person who wanted to make something for his own liking. Please explain how this is hypebeast? I actually think those are :pimp: especially the first time the dude posted them

Last edited:
The only people who don't like the term, are hypebeast.

Is it over used, yes, but it applies to many.

Funny how dudes will say certain terms are gay, but then say my body is ready over some sneakers.
Hypebeast has no place in my vocab so I don't know what it applies to. I don't use the term because I think it's gay. The my body is ready saying falls into the same category. My body is ready sounds like something a chick would say when she's been fiending for some D 
laugh.gif

Quality is exactly the same as fire v. I have early release and actual release pairs they just like fire

Wonder if they're using different leather like how they did with the WCs from last year compared to the Military Blues.

The only people who don't like the term, are hypebeast.

Is it over used
, yes, but it applies to many.

Funny how dudes will say certain terms are gay, but then say my body is ready over some sneakers.

So the only people who hate the words YOLO are the ones who live more than once?

exactly why the word is so lame.
So is the word sneakerhead. I only use it for lack of a better term but I hate being called that.

I just got a few pairs of these in a I'm amazed by the quality. Definitely one of my favorite 5s. They could have kept the elephant print box tho
But they want to replicate the OG boxes. If I am correct they used the cement spackles until the jordan 7s.

Wonder if they're using different leather like how they did with the WCs from last year compared to the Military Blues.
I hope for military leather. Those are tanks :smokin

im going to try n get a few pairs. these are too sick not to stock up on and rock on a daily basis.

just got a pair of 06 grapes deadstock for 250 and there nice. I saw pics of the new grapes and they look terrible. The jumpman doesnt have same shade and different stiching for it. Also just put some sneakercleaner and turned the soles back to icy clear. Ill pass on these 5s with blue soles and weird colors. 

Any good place for a sz 12 or 13 oh yeah just had a ****** up convo with a re seller trying to say 2010 flint for 350 is a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom