Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a seller on ebay selling these early for 180 shipped. All sizes too. He had good feedback but nowhere in the auction did it guarantee authenticity.

Last edited:
grapes_detox_drinks.jpg

Last edited:
This is the ONE shoe I wanted as a child, badly, and never had.
Wasn't up on J's in 06'. ..admittedly, I was on AM's.
After the OG VII's ..I retired from J's. Until about '08. Blah.
I don't "do" aftermarket. It's retail or bust, for me personally. This is the only shoe I care about ATM for 2013. Blah.

NOW?
I've never been one to be a "hater". Just not my style. ..but THIS? Got me heated. Found this out this morning.
-Guy owns a store, brick & mortar business in my neck of the woods, taking pre-orders for Grapes.
-You don't get the kicks early, RD you get them.
-He's charging in EXCESS of 3 bills.

..this is illegal, no? It's not a consignment shop. It's retail. They have a legit JB Acct.
..I'm assuming it's illegal, but have little to no legal knowledge, nor do I work retail, nor have I ever worked for Nike/JB.

I've come to grips w/the Ebay/Flightclub/aftermarket price point, it is what it is. That's why I go hard on RD at retail.
Just got me heated that dude is doing it & will sell all his kicks no question.
I'm not tryin'to snitch on anyone if it IS illegal, although I'd appreciate someone clarifying that for me.
I'm certain I can get kicks RD for 90% of releases if I'm prepared, not like dude's stopping me from coppin'.
..just had me butt-hurt for 10 seconds. lol.

No one I know in "real life" cares about kicks, so? ..I came here to cry. lmao. blah.

I don't "do" aftermarket. It's retail or bust, for me personally. This is the only shoe I care about ATM for 2013. Blah.

NOW?
I've never been one to be a "hater". Just not my style. ..but THIS? Got me heated. Found this out this morning.
-Guy owns a store, brick & mortar business in my neck of the woods, taking pre-orders for Grapes.

..this is illegal, no? It's not a consignment shop. It's retail. They have a legit JB Acct.
..I'm assuming it's illegal, but have little to no legal knowledge, nor do I work retail, nor have I ever worked for Nike/JB.

I've come to grips w/the Ebay/Flightclub/aftermarket price point, it is what it is. That's why I go hard on RD at retail.
I'm not tryin'to snitch on anyone if it IS illegal, although I'd appreciate someone clarifying that for me.
I'm certain I can get kicks RD for 90% of releases if I'm prepared, not like dude's stopping me from coppin'.

No one I know in "real life" cares about kicks, so? ..I came here to cry. lmao. blah.
I'm sure its illegal, but I believe it's a very grey area if you know what I mean. Theres really nothing you can do about it. It all just comes down to supply and demand that's it. I know the feel though man lol. 

NOW?

dealwititf.gif

Just saw a random episode of fresh Prince of where he's wearing the grapes. It has to be a sign...must cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom