Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO att people copping these to match hornets snapbacks/fitteds .... THATS PLAYED OUT

IF they release a purple jordan polo with emerald jumpman etc. then i will for shore cop that
But you wear a $100 polo from Jordan

mean.gif

Its foolish to think these won't be difficult to cop come RD.

Easily one of the best OG color way in the 5 line.

Hopefully JB ante up the production run to accommodate the higher demand.

Not really trying to wait more than 2 hours for these.

Now that I'm thinking of it, might want to secure a pair before just to avoid the hype.

word is these gonna be like cavs 4's when it comes to numbers so make sure to avoid the hassle and plan
Cav 4s weren't difficult to cop in GS.... but man I just honestly don't know how people are feeling on the grapes. You know? As I stated earlier I HATE waking up early :lol: Plus saturday is my workout day so it's not like I'd be waking up then getting back in the bed.

It's mine, I'mma spend it... :lol: :lol:

Still unsure about these after seeing the Fire Red's. I think I might stick to the non-leather releases for 5's.

Fire Red numbers were higher.

I don't see why the numbers will be lower.

Since 2011 all the 23rd anniversary shoes got the same prod number except those "known limited" releases:

2011 — BHM 3s & Black Flip 3s
2012 — Cavs 4s & Thunder 4s

If these truly are limited, then JB is probably planning on restocking down the road.

I don't know exact numbers, but these should be a true GR, similar to the Fire Reds.

Except expect the demand to be double or triple compared to the Fire Reds.

Last edited:
Canada is getting these so that alone should say there will be more of these than Cavs 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom