Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the 2nd, why is that a bad thing?  Isn't the release date like the 4th or 5th of May?
Because I don't get back until 10 PM or something. Niketown RSVP is usually 2 days before the release and raffles are usually earlier. I can try online, but I want more than one option.

You could use the term evolved.  It's a lot different than it was just five years ago.  I remember when retro Js would end up in the clearance racks.  Now there's honestly no way most if not all retro Js end up on the clearance rack.  I said most not all.  I'm sure they end up there once in a blue moon.  I've seen the Galaxy foams end up in Nike Outlets.

Yall don't get it. It doesn't matter how many there are, just the supply vs demand. You can limit a shoe to 20,if only 5 people want them its fine. These will be a lot of places and they will sell out within an hour nationwide

Yall don't get it. It doesn't matter how many there are, just the supply vs demand. You can limit a shoe to 20,if only 5 people want them its fine. These will be a lot of places and they will sell out within an hour nationwide
You do realize that "how many there are" IS the supply right? We all know the demand is there, so the supply is really the ONLY thing that matters at this point.

I agree though, I think they'll be everywhere but will still sell fast.

You could use the term evolved.  It's a lot different than it was just five years ago.  I remember when retro Js would end up in the clearance racks.  Now there's honestly no way most if not all retro Js end up on the clearance rack.  I said most not all.  I'm sure they end up there once in a blue moon.  I've seen the Galaxy foams end up in Nike Outlets.
roll.gif
Which outlet was this?

I'm on vacation in Charlotte and came across a store in the mall connected to my hotel selling these early. I got to hold em and look em over and they're the exact same as the fire reds. They were asking 325 :wow: , I think the store was called Fresh Exclusive Sneaker Boutique. Asked dude how they got them early and all he said was "we specialize in early releases" :lol:

I'm on vacation in Charlotte and came across a store in the mall connected to my hotel selling these early. I got to hold em and look em over and they're the exact same as the fire reds. They were asking 325
eek.gif
, I think the store was called Fresh Exclusive Sneaker Boutique. Asked dude how they got them early and all he said was "we specialize in early releases"
laugh.gif
whoever buys those is an idiot. i dont see why someone would want to pay that much for a shoe early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom