Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
My polo is waiting...

I can't rock stuff from... wait I'm lying, I def got a Polo with Japan on the back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw the "grape collection" in Finishline. The windbreaker is CRACKIN, but for $150....JB killin the pockets. Couple of really dope tanks tops and t's also. Should have taken pictures, I do believe they're available on the website tho.

really want these but the last V's I bought were the Black/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver back in 2011 and they were pretty tight around the bottom of the laces. hurt to walk in. think a size up would help or is this normal in V's? Anybody cop V's since than that feel better than these? Just wondering before I cop and end up with more shoes that hurt to wear.
[h1] [/h1]

i never really wanted a pair of jordans so bad so i have never really been up on a big rd the first one i had trouble with was the hgg 13's was up at like 6 went to about every store and got nothing raptors was easy but im not missing out on grapes for sure

My wife sneaker connect is saying 300 for a guaranteed pair in advance. Ya think these will fall in the "royal 1s" catergory?

Last edited:
No. It might not be an easy purchase, but it won't be as hard as Royal 1's.

With a little bit of legwork, you'll be able to get it.

IT'S A GR PEOPLE!! ... Relax
seriously...there's gonna be plenty to go around. some of you are looking for any excuse to overpay. learn some self control.

If you're that worried, I promise I'll get a second pair and sell it to you for 300. How's that sound?

Last edited:
I've been MIA for a while so please don't kill me if this has been asked before.

Will these be a raffle release?

who honestly gives a damn if you bring out a fresh pair when "beasts" as you call them trash theirs. I'm not a beast because I take my pair out of the box and leave the store with them on my feet. enjoy slapping on a fresh yellow'd pair of grapes down the road you're the "beast" 
tired.gif
Seriously...this is becoming the stupidest, annoying trend. "I gotta keep mine on ice while all the beasts are wearin em". FOH with that. Sounds way stupider than just wearing them because you want to. Back in the day people would keep them on ice because they had so many other shoes in rotation. Now...people keep them on ice because its the "cool thing to do." Lames as hell.

^^ This. We didn't give a damn how many people had them, it was the fact that you had them. When the XIII's first dropped, just about every single one of my boys went to the mall that morning and we all was rocking them hard. That's some feminine ***** tendency stuff to worry about if someone is wearing the same shoes as you. >D

My 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom