Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i visited my finishline yesterday and the manager let me check them out in person. Let me first off say that I was actually impressed by the quality. The leather was way better than what I expected it to be, and the best part is that it isn't shiny like we have seen on early release pairs. Also the leather does seem softer than the fire reds. Another thing I will add is that the tongue is padded well just like the 06 pair but I didn't take it out fully to see how well it stood up. Only bad thing on the pair that I held was the excessive glue smell.

Next

I asked the manager how many pairs he got and he said 12.....and he told me nationwide it was around 7500 pairs for all finishlines together. I don't know the truth but he is a legitimate dude who always holds it down for me. SO don't slack off on this release, these will not be easy trust me. 

good luck and see you saturday

Pretty sure these are mass produce.

Along with the firered 5, It's the ONLY jordan retro that every footlocker here will have.

And my footlocker got as many pairs as the firered.

That's why I think they will be as easy to get as the firered.

So i visited my finishline yesterday and the manager let me check them out in person. Let me first off say that I was actually impressed by the quality. The leather was way better than what I expected it to be, and the best part is that it isn't shiny like we have seen on early release pairs. Also the leather does seem softer than the fire reds. Another thing I will add is that the tongue is padded well just like the 06 pair but I didn't take it out fully to see how well it stood up. Only bad thing on the pair that I held was the excessive glue smell.

Next

I asked the manager how many pairs he got and he said 12.....and he told me nationwide it was around 7500 pairs for all finishlines together. I don't know the truth but he is a legitimate dude who always holds it down for me. SO don't slack off on this release, these will not be easy trust me. 

good luck and see you saturday
definitely not true.....millenia mall in orlando got 250 pair ..every store in the company is getting 12 pair.....its way more than 7500 pair for finishline...the top 7 stores in the company got 220 + per store...

lmao 7500 for FNL ? that is some bs bro.

JB knows people are itching for these so they will make a **** load . 

Tried to get da pic of da guy who had da men's size on but he moved so I only got her instead. But they look good to me, colors did seem dull to me tho
Bro is that a Shake weight?

stores in nj do not have 220 pair, my champs has 30 , freehold is a big *** mall and they got 60 each, idk about cherry hill HOH...anyone in NJ know where I can get size 14s besides Freehold? also how many size 14s do you guys think nikestore TLO will have?

stores in nj do not have 220 pair, my champs has 30 , freehold is a big *** mall and they got 60 each, idk about cherry hill HOH...anyone in NJ know where I can get size 14s besides Freehold? also how many size 14s do you guys think nikestore TLO will have?
When I lived in nj cherry hill is where I got everything you should be good they even let u camp in your car well at least they did

hes saying within the finishline company...not overall....your fnl could be in a big mall but that alone doesnt say they do big sales...mall of ga fnl and cumberland fnl are in pretty big malls....but they arent even in the top 75 stores in the company and the district is actually last in the company...

just have to be careful throwing those numbers out like that...it will cause a false panic 

Ya obviously these will be more hyped and sought after than the fire red 5s that released earlier but it should be pretty obvious that these will be readily available. The only people pumping em up like they are limited are resellers... #butweainthavindat

hes saying within the finishline company...not overall....your fnl could be in a big mall but that alone doesnt say they do big sales...mall of ga fnl and cumberland fnl are in pretty big malls....but they arent even in the top 75 stores in the company and the district is actually last in the company...

just have to be careful throwing those numbers out like that...it will cause a false panic 

mall of ga? are you talking about nj? idk which one that is...I'm just trying to land a pair of size 13s or 14s in nj , anyone have any suggestions on a place that isn't gonna sell out in 1 hour?

I was really excited for these but now it's like the more I see these, the less I want them. I'm starting to feel like this is just another white-based Jordan to add to my collection. I'll have to see how I feel about them in person.

I don't understand why a lot of people are thinking just because it's a GR they will be easier to get. And comparing these to the Fire Reds back in Jan. is just dumb when the hype was still on the bred 11's & 13's. The last hyped GR was the HGG's and in no shape or form were they an easy cop. Expect this release to be even worse. No matter how many pair they make it won't meet the demand. As usual you'll see these easy cop theorists posting sob stories come 5/4 with the infamous "any word on a restock?" questions.

And from personal experience if you're trying to cop online I suggest going with NDC and FNL simultaneously. You'll know if you're good on NDC instantly but if you get the splash screen on FNL DO NOT GIVE UP. They've come through in the clutch on many occasions you just have to wait it out.

And from personal experience if you're trying to cop online I suggest going with NDC and FNL simultaneously. You'll know if you're good on NDC instantly but if you get the splash screen on FNL DO NOT GIVE UP. They've come through in the clutch on many occasions you just have to wait it out.

I think your best bet is finishline or footlocker , stay away from NDC, you don't really stand a chance just clicking at 8

I think your best bet is finishline or footlocker , stay away from NDC, you don't really stand a chance just clicking at 8

Yea I mentioned NDC because I always see a lotta guys on here saying they got through. I copped a couple times myself also. FNL is my bread & butter though. I've never been successful with the FL corporation (eastbay, champs, etc.)

for FNL, what is the quickest way to get the shoes? do they tweet a link or should I just sit on fnl dot com homepage and keep refreshing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom