Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how people mention 23penny when he SOLD early release/fakes before

only few will actually admit it, sad how no one "remembers"
i had no idea. 

i get most of my shoes from FNL and NDC but i have purchased from the sites i mentioned before. 

but like i said, i try to purchase instore then online. 

lets not forget the countless times you've houdini'd from threads regarding Air Randy specials b. #NeverForget.

sure, but i DIDNT KNOW they were fake... and it wasnt air randy. SDS sold legit shoes and they were ON THE NIKETALK LEGIT SELLER LIST...

i never denied it but im saying a guy you guys some how trust sold them and admitted it yet everyone turns their head to the truth and still buys and attacks me if i mention it.

not sure how you can trust a sellr once he has sold fake items.

thats like SDS/AR turning straight and start selling 100% authentic items tomorrow, will anyone of us actually go and buy from them? HELL NO

once you sell fakes, its done with. you are not to be trusted.

if i miss out on NDC, ill be MAD :x

a lot of spelling errors on hear.. 
Like your spelling error? its here not hear LOL.

People beasting for these, but how many times can you buy the same shoe, same colorways, different colorways whatever. you get a few good wears out of them and then the bottoms are yellow and the mesh is yellow and toe box creased. my money will be spent else where... Pure Platinums!

This release ain't even that serious. These will be so easy to cop
No Jordan release is ever "EASY" in NYC
mean.gif

Easy release is waking up to some head in the am followed by some special homemade pancakes from shawty with a bit of some Saturday morning cartoons.. by 12pm you get ready and round up your boys and head to the local spot in the whip
pimp.gif

No Jordan release is ever "EASY" in NYC :smh:

Easy release is waking up to some head in the am followed by some special homemade pancakes from shawty with a bit of some Saturday morning cartoons.. by 12pm you get ready and round up your boys and head to the local spot in the whip :pimp:

Yea people on here really think waiting in line for 3+ hours hoping and praying to every God in the sky they still have your size when you make it to the front is an "easy cop" lol.

Anyone in the bay area know what's up with NTSF? It seems like since they've opened up the temporary store they haven't done any RSVP's. Will these be FCFS? Those dbags never reply to any of my twitter posts, and going thru their twitter account it seems like they aren't going to answer anything regarding Jordans.
They did an rsvp for the barkley 76ers

what I never understood is why people waste a week camping out in nyc? we live in the tristate why not just drive a little out of the city and get a ticket so you don't waste days

Im glad JB is starting to really mass produce these GRs. Yall just wait till Saturday, Theres gonna be TONS of these floating around.

Anyone in the bay area know what's up with NTSF? It seems like since they've opened up the temporary store they haven't done any RSVP's. Will these be FCFS? Those dbags never reply to any of my twitter posts, and going thru their twitter account it seems like they aren't going to answer anything regarding Jordans.

They did an rsvp for the barkley 76ers
LOL yeah, one shoe out of all of them. Elites, Superheroes, 8's... no RSVP's on at least a dozen shoes that have come out in the past 2 weeks with the exception of the Chuckposites.

Maybe a silly question, but I want to cop these, but I'm on the fence because I hate when 501's dye rubs off on white shoes, do you all know a trick to prevent this..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom