Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every release...
Couldnt agree more lol

Ah ok
But kinda hard to believe considering you say youve been in the "game" and yet you dont know what time major retailers release their shoes online and you keep on asking noob questions...

But se la vi if you say so, the info has been posted hope u get your pair
smile.gif
Noob questions? well thats quite subjective....Well once again, this is my first time attempting to purchase my shoes off a retailer's website instead of at a store. Therefore i wouldnt know that info but im aware of it now, btw thanks to the NT Crew that actually helps! much love 
smokin.gif
. & The other question was regarding the material used for these particular models and i cant see how thats a noob question when the material tends to decline in quality every year and vary amongst other retros from previous years. Goodluck to everyone 

EDIT: I believe the phrase that you were referring to is "C'est la vie"...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I guess you're sitting on a goldmine...but then again probably not that many pairs there since you said the demand isn't that high. Doubtful this area will have large numbers like 4-5 FSR's just sitting for retail. If so see if they do phone orders haha. 
It is a goldmine. Never any hassles and superb for more limited releases..

Ah ok
But kinda hard to believe considering you say youve been in the "game" and yet you dont know what time major retailers release their shoes online and you keep on asking noob questions...

But se la vi if you say so, the info has been posted hope u get your pair :smile:

hehe... c'est la vie homie. its french

The other question was regarding the material used for these particular models and i cant see how thats a noob question when the material tends to decline in quality every year and vary amongst other retros from previous years. Goodluck to everyone 

EDIT: I believe the phrase that you were referring to is "C'est la vie"...:nerd:

If you knew that about quality then why ask? If someone says its below quality than last release would that really deter you from buying??

Thanks for the correction...google must be your friend if thats the case how come you didnt use it to see what time shoe online releases are lol

Just got my call saying I won my local raffle...

Local mall is doing first come first serve, nobody can line up until 6 am. Imaa try and double up if possible

Got the call on my local raffle a few minutes ago also. First one I've "won." Finally. Good luck to everyone trying to get them.

How's the mobile versions of the FTL/FA/Champs and FNL sites during high profile releases? Would I have just as good a chance going from the chrome browser on my Nexus 4 as I would on a computer?

Finishline is gonna be gone with the quickness with that 5 pair limit bull ****. Each nerdy reseller is gonna be on 5 laptops and buy up 25 pairs really quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom