Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO same i already got my pair, im just trying to fake cop on these sites like a game

To each their own, but why make it harder for those who are actually trying to get their pair? Granted, maybe you're stopping a reselling from getting their 6th or 7th pair, but you might also be making it hard for someone who wants a pair for themselves.

just a heads up, if you have any family or know people in europe....the shoe is sitting up there at footlocker and local shoe stores.

Why is everyone bugging over these. They were made in the same number as fire reds and they will be just a lil harder to get but expect multiple restocks. Jordan brand will be milking these. Resellers will be disappointed.

F*** restock talk. I hate when restocks are mentioned. Copping restocks, to me, is more about luck than copping on RD.

"Enjoy a complimentary sample of Jergens Crema included in your package."

lemme lotion up my crusty feet before I crush grapes ...

Word, I just saw that in the email! The way my mailman delivers packages, lotion is not a good look to be adding as a gift. Shlt better not be creamy when I open my box!

i'm like 0-20 on Jimmy Jazz, add to cart go to pay and poof crashes on me everytime oh well on to tomorrow NDC or FNL seem to be my best options

can't believe i was able to get through on jimmy jazz for both my size and the wifey! :smokin

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz site is a joke - tried to pay about 10 times and just keep getting "site is off-line" and "503 Unavailable." Beyond frustrating.  Now I remember why I stick with legit sites like NDC.

Jimmy Jazz site is a joke - tried to pay about 10 times and just keep getting "site is off-line" and "503 Unavailable." Beyond frustrating.  Now I remember why I stick with legit sites like NDC.
thats the same thing that happens to me every single time, but other sites I've always had at least some success 

Can someone answer this? I got an email for my size 13. Just trying to make sure, not be an a-hole.
i'm not sure about Jimmy Jazz since Ive never been able to secure an order from there, but I never feel completely comfortable until I get my shipping confirmation, but I would say you're probably good to go, then again im not 100 on that

To each their own, but why make it harder for those who are actually trying to get their pair? Granted, maybe you're stopping a reselling from getting their 6th or 7th pair, but you might also be making it hard for someone who wants a pair for themselves.
i guess thats a decent point, idk im kind of bored i guess... wasnt going to actually buy a pair tho, just see if the process is completeable, kind of helps me in future releases as well, knowing which sites hold up the best. but yeah at least im content with one pair and not buying multiples, there are many worse and more greedy than me

Haven't put a whole lot of effort into this release (no raffles, no RSVP attempts), but will try my luck online tomorrow morning...

Run pretty goot on NDC... hoping to get through on FNL so I can use a reward coupon...

SO its a better chance of getting on NDC or FTL or FA than JJ online tomorrow morning 
people dont like to stay up till 5 in the morning, and some dont want to wake up at 8 am on the weekend (if they are on the east coast)

people dont like to stay up till 5 in the morning, and some dont want to wake up at 8 am on the weekend (if they are on the east coast)
Yea true but about the site crashing and stuff like that NDC and those major sites do that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom