Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait for more news I mean the shoe just released today just shut up and be patient. If you were unable to cop just wait it out like any other release and if you stay on your toes then you will be able to cop them

What's the word on a restock?

#ReadTheTweets

Last edited:
Gonna be a sea of purple and emerald, teal or whatever you want to call it at every Hip-Hop establishment tonight!!!

My order from NDC says "In Progress" is this normal? This is my first online try on getting limited shoes. It says in progress means order has been received but hasn't yet been shipped. Is there a problem? Thanks

My order from NDC says "In Progress" is this normal? This is my first online try on getting limited shoes. It says in progress means order has been received but hasn't yet been shipped. Is there a problem? Thanks

is this real life

These are not limited...not by a LOOOOONG shot.

NDC orders ship out monday, tuesday the latest. So the status won't change until then

a) there's nothing limited about these b) you're all good.

Well...got my pair from Nike Dallas this morning. Looked at em and was truly undecided. Went ahead and got em...got home, put one on, pulled my fire reds out to compare....quickly came to the realization that just like the fire reds, I don't want em. They're alright and one of my all-time favorites, but....I don't feel compelled to keep them whatsoever.

Hit the stores around 1PM and made it back home with 3 pairs. Size 11 and 13's.

Easy cop, could have gotten as many pairs as I wanted if I would have left earlier.

These shoes are ugly *** hell.
if they ugly as hell why the hell u buy em??lol

Its fine, and they aren't limited. Just highly sought after.

Cop mines and it was bananas out there I had the options of 3 stores in the mall here in jerzey and they ran out of sizes withing an hour so the hype lived up to it

The only restock I see happening is at the outlets for some B Grades just like the FR5's but don't take my word for it.

No wonder why. Dunksondunks is that reseller fool. I'm imagining all resellers have no taste and try to over-match their clothes. Lames!!!!!

24 pairs u woulda got merked in my hood for just flexin like that homie u make it bad for people who ain't get a pair what's ur location I'm feeling like feasting on the fat of the land

:rofl:

Dunksondunks is getting destroyed in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom