Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
told yall these would be an easy cop...stop paying resellers! Jordan Brand is doing the right thing by mass producing many of the last Js that have come out because they are killing the resellers....dont buy off them, Tweet NIKE to store locate a pair for you or wait for a restock. CALL AROUND do your homework, time to kill these reseller scums

I dont get how matching makes you look like an idiot tbh

it doesn't. As a male, the only opinions about how you dress that matter should come from women. Of course, we like props from our peers, but it doesn't matter. If matching made you look "corny" and that's the general consensus, then 1,000 different companies wouldn't make matching shirts. Wear whatever you like and be confident in it. Our user base on NT is so different....the same guys same "corny t-shirts" are guys with skinny jeans with cuffs that look like capris. In one social setting, they look any negative word you can think of, in another social setting.....it's hot.

For the ones who already have them or were able to pick up in-store today, how is the quality looking on your pairs? I went to pick up mine today and after examining every size 13 they had available, they all had dark speckles randomly scattered over the white portion of the shoes as if the paint crack or the manufacturers missed a spot. I just ended up taking the pair less speckled to say the least.

damnnn this thready lit up I was last on here at 11:30 last night and it was like page 220ish??

I hope people don't get impatient and pay over 200 for these. Especially with another half million pair restock coming on June 1st.

Where are you dudes getting these dates from? I've seen numerous dates already. Meanwhile people are still waiting for that royal I restock

told yall these would be an easy cop...stop paying resellers! Jordan Brand is doing the right thing by mass producing many of the last Js that have come out because they are killing the resellers....dont buy off them, Tweet NIKE to store locate a pair for you or wait for a restock. CALL AROUND do your homework, time to kill these reseller scums

These weren't an easy cop everywhere.

Walked into the mall at noon and they still had about 15 pairs sitting there, walked out with my size :smokin . I could get used to this sleep in and cop thing, everything but the HGG's have been this way this year here.

Where is all this restock info coming from? People have mentioned three different dates in this thread?

any word on a restock?
Damn, bro, you were a little thirsty there..
roll.gif

These just released 9 hours ago and you are already wondering when the restock will be. Maybe you missed the opportunity to cop but if the June 1st info wasn't already posted, no one would probably have been able to help you.

I hope people don't get impatient and pay over 200 for these. Especially with another half million pair restock coming on June 1st.
Hope this restock is talk is true.  Already sold 18 of the 24 pairs I had and have another 6 coming from Eastbay/JJ/DSG/NBAstore/NDC (would of had an additional 5 if it weren't for FNL 
mad.gif
 ).  Dudes really thinking JB killing the resell?  
laugh.gif
  Bring the restock, im ready for another come up.  
pimp.gif

LOL most of the images posted today in this thread has to do with clothes to go with the shoe.

where all the shots of the shoes? Where FutureDhughes at?

All the photos are on craigslist and ebay with name tags and listings specifics

Where is all this restock info coming from? People have mentioned three different dates in this thread?
I was told June 1st by the footlocker district manager.   Still I guess nothing is official until it is announced.

Hope this restock is talk is true.  Already sold 18 of the 24 pairs I had and have another 6 coming from Eastbay/JJ/DSG/NBAstore/NDC (would of had an additional 5 if it weren't for FNL 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You up uh?...

mad.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lame
laugh.gif

Walked into the mall at noon and they still had about 15 pairs sitting there, walked out with my size
smokin.gif
. I could get used to this sleep in and cop thing, everything but the HGG's have been this way this year here.
You dont get that luxury here in NY..its sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom