Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt, but they had all the tees, shorts and fitteds just layed out on the front desk,, they even said damn we cant get no one to buy these grape clothes

I'll buy some once they go 70% off on eastbay. Then I'll use a coupon code... I already paid my $20 for a year of shipping

Got my pair with ease. Hats off JB for supplying the demand

Last edited:
Line a few blocks long waiting for the grapes...

Nah, they are waiting for the SF Giants give away at the ballpark lol

In my area it was a 10, I have breds & concords, never had to deal with anything like this. Local footlocker only had 10 pairs including gs--they had 3 FSRs of breds.

In other areas it was an easy cop though, distribution for this release was strange.

Got mine today comparing them to my 00' and 07' releases . These are HUGE and uncomfortable . That is all

All 3 size 11

This release was extremely easy, the easiest release so far this year for JB.   People were still copping close to 11am online from EB, FTL and other sites.  For those that couldn't cop make sure to visit your local stores in the middle of the week to inquire about reseller returns.

my thoughts. market floods, prices drop to under retail, returns ensue, i bring coupons to local shops, i get the shoes i want 
smile.gif

now i just have to figure out the timeline for this scenario 

That "leather" feels like they're gonna crease so bad. A part of me is disappointed about coming up short on these but they honestly look like a chore to own.

i wish people would stop bashing people for matching just because its not the it thing to do doesnt mean it aint cool. copping a whole solid colored outfit is one thing but if you rock colors evenly it works out.

This release was extremely easy, the easiest release so far this year for JB.   People were still copping close to 11am online from EB, FTL and other sites.  For those that couldn't cop make sure to visit your local stores in the middle of the week to inquire about reseller returns.
^Truth. Betting there will be many. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom