Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get some insight from my atl nters---any stores that still got grapes in stock?
Pretty sure they're gone everywhere here in ATL. The hood was in full effect for this release. The last place I heard had pairs was Hibbett Sports Camp Creek. My homie was able to cop a pair from there after the fiasco at TAF West End. He got there well after 8am. Said there was a line but he still got his pair. Really doubt they have any left.

So the guy up there jordan from head to toe. Does he look like an idiot?

I must admit I have a few jb shirts. But they're just plain with a jumpman or air Jordan etc... that I wear casually. I like Ralph Lauren and Jordan so what the hell else am I supposed to wear? lol

I wouldn't rock a grapes shirt or a shirt with the shoe I'm wearing on it.

I did when I was young so I can't hate on the youth these days. I'm damn near 30 now.

I say DO YOU.

It was a general release. Nobody said differently.

And just because your area was easy, doesn't mean everyones was. Sometimes I think some of you forget they're 50 states a thousands of cities.

There was well over 100, probably 200-250 people out at one of my malls. That's easy to you? Camping out for over 12 hours is easy to you?
roll.gif
But i agree.

Y'all some clowns judging dudes swag up there. Cause if the shirt said Nike Air on it y'all would copp. Yeah he looks silly matching all that grape and "new emerald" but its probably about 250,000 people in the U.S. who are gonna be wearing these shoes today. Y'all don't think that's silly?

Pretty sure they're gone everywhere here in ATL. The hood was in full effect for this release. The last place I heard had pairs was Hibbett Sports Camp Creek. My homie was able to cop a pair from there after the fiasco at TAF West End. He got there well after 8am. Said there was a line but he still got his pair. Really doubt they have any left.
wha happen taf in the west end.. i almost got shot at the west end smh lol 

I was able to get multiple pairs and help a lot of friends out.

Wasn't easy though. Stupid crazy release. Tons of leg work. Selling my personal pair due to quality.
you're asking for the b-b-b-an!

edit - unless you're not selling on here. but what's wrong with the quality?

Last edited:
I'm sure some of them were unclaimed pairs.

I find it extremely comical NT employees cant even disclose what time rsvp winners have to claim their pairs. I mean really? What is that preventing? People from kicking it outside waiting for that tweet? Why would you wait outside when they tweet a 2nd rsvp and its not FCFS? You have to rsvp.

This **** is just too much trouble some times. Its becoming a priviledge to cop Jordans now. Wow.
I have heard they have until 6 not sure, and you have to get lucky to give jordan brand your money lol

You dudes need to chill with this "easy" cop mess. Standing in line for hours, no matter how many, is not considered easy. Regardless of the current state of the sneaker culture, having to get up early to buy sneakers should not be considered as easy.

Y'all some clowns judging dudes swag up there.

I am ALL for dudes looking like clowns wearing these outfits. "Process of elimination." I dont want everyone wearing nice fits looking like Tyson Beckford out there. More silly outfits please!!

Man now that I really think about, I don't even want these. I just really want the floral janoskis and these just wont do
i feel the same way. i had a chance to cop the florals this morning, but i guess i didn't want to drive down to the heart of DC and wait for hours in the early morning just for the chance to get it in my size for $130. instead copped one of pair of these grapes.. and i'd still rather have the florals. resale value is insane  :frown:

You dudes need to chill with this "easy" cop mess. Standing in line for hours, no matter how many, is not considered easy. Regardless of the current state of the sneaker culture, having to get up early to buy sneakers should not be considered as easy.

Right? An easy cop to me is saying, hmm, its 2p right now, let me go to Nike Town and pick up a 10.5. Not realistic, I know, but thats how copping shoes should be, no? What other item is as difficult to purchase as Jordans?

But what is called easy now changes monthly because of how difficult shoes are getting to cop. Saying it was an easy cop when you had to stay in line for 1 hour is now easy under present day conditions.

*Shrugs

IDK I just got one off Nikeelite pretty easy

Any euro sites still have a size 9 for $220 shipped or below. If you can help, PM me. They're for a buddy that struck out today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom