Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding fruit to the pics is just to F****** lame SMH.Dudes on instagram got me never wanting to wear these or ever see them again.They just don't get it.Way worse than the bred 11s.

Nice pic of the shoe Tho.

Last edited:
how is the paint on the midsole of the past few v releases? has it been iv mids0le bad or better? i aint tryna buy another crack paint midsole after a month again...

Corny To Incorporate The Shoes Nickname Into A Quality Photo Of The Shoe Itself.........?

I Guess :rolleyes

Yes, like I said its corny but that my opinion, I'm not trying
To disrespect you. I've seen about 1000 pics with the shoes
And grapes and I just think its lame. Sorry.

Missed out this morning just came back from the fight hoped on dsg and just copped me a 9.5 with ease. If anyone looking they still have a size 8, 8.5, 9.5, and a 12 up.

Wow. That is all I can say at this.
mean.gif
 i'm sure if his mom heard him talk like that she would smack the **** out of him

When I see young kids like this I always forget that there's only an certain amount of time they can wear these because their feet still grow. Thats gotta suck.

I'm just curious. For the people who were not born when this shoe originally dropped, what is your main reason for wanting these?

Is it because they are that sweet, because MJ was your favorite player, just to buy n sell, to fit in, collect? Just curious?

Yes, like I said its corny but that my opinion, I'm not trying
To disrespect you. I've seen about 1000 pics with the shoes
And grapes and I just think its lame. Sorry.

To Each His Own My Dude, No Offense Taken On This End Whatsoever...... Just Amusing To See The Minor/Irrelevant Things That Get Under Peoples Skin On Here..... I Personally Enjoy Photography As A Hobby So Coming Up With A Theme And Vision For Shoots Is Just Part Of The Passion I Suppose.... "Corny" As That May Be >D

It wouldn't be so bad if a ton of people didn't do it already.

Like when people were putting Bread with the Bred 11s lol.Its just to much.

I'm just curious. For the people who were not born when this shoe originally dropped, what is your main reason for wanting these?

Is it because they are that sweet, because MJ was your favorite player, just to buy n sell, to fit in, collect? Just curious?
Born in '91,MJ always been my favorite player. What's your reason?

To Each His Own My Dude, No Offense Taken On This End Whatsoever...... Just Amusing To See The Minor/Irrelevant Things That Get Under Peoples Skin On Here..... I Personally Enjoy Photography As A Hobby So Coming Up With A Theme And Vision For Shoots Is Just Part Of The Passion I Suppose.... "Corny" As That May Be
grin.gif
I think they mean its not as corny as much OVERDONE. It seems like everyone is doing it so to me its more annoying than corny but gratz on your pair.

I only buy what I like and think looks good.I was born in 85 and lived in Chicago all my life.Mj was my fav player but that never made me want his shoes more now or then.

I hate most of the Jordan's.I only like the 1s,3,6,11 and 13s flints but I think this colorway is just dope.I hate all 5s except these,raging bulls and laneys.

To Each His Own My Dude, No Offense Taken On This End Whatsoever...... Just Amusing To See The Minor/Irrelevant Things That Get Under Peoples Skin On Here..... I Personally Enjoy Photography As A Hobby So Coming Up With A Theme And Vision For Shoots Is Just Part Of The Passion I Suppose.... "Corny" As That May Be >D

I can respect that, repped

Just saw a dude trying to sell them for 400 on CL. People are crazy thinking they are going to sell for that price

Born in '91,MJ always been my favorite player. What's your reason?

Damn man your a youngster :lol:
I was born in '77, you make me fell old :lol:
MJ has always been my favorite player too
My daughter is named jordyn after MJ
but my wife had to change the A to a Y.

damn people getting parking tickets with their mom's

I was out there at the Florida Mall (2nd video). The cops that the mall hires for these releases are ALWAYS like this. Bunch of pricks on a power trip abusing their authority. The funny thing is that they volunteer to run these releases but always show up with pissy attitudes and being wild disrespectful to everybody there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom