Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy JAzz confirmation just received dammit FEDEX 1 day shipping errrrrr :frown: 

LOL J.k no rush needed here

Damn shame. Sad part is they really think they are killin it haha... when in reality they look like a bunch of clowns.

Last edited:
I know def wrong tread but...... Some good news today a announcement of restock on da 88's (footlocker and eastbay). so yea this is signs that not nike, but chains are starting to fight back with restocks. Nike can care less about us. But the true resellers store chains. They will listen to....... Produce more so the chains can sell more. I know if i was a store selling at retail and finding out i can double my profit margin but can't (JB account) I would be pissed and push back on the corp nike.

Yo shot out to the two dudes in the front with the tags on the shirt smh.......
make that four of them. the 1st four all have tags on lol smh   
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

mean.gif

make that four of them. the 1st four all have tags on lol smh   
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

:rofl:                                                                                                                             
mean.gif

Mad i had to wheres WALDO the last two dudes tags lmao. No better than the hypebeast with the new balance and grape on towel. Man learn to flex better smh........

Mad i had to wheres WALDO the last two dudes tags lmao. No better than the hypebeast with the new balance and grape on towel. Man learn to flex better smh........
lmao yea that guy sittin down thats behind the other three almost got away lol but i saw that tag at da last min. But ppl these days man, smh, theres not a good enough word  to discribe them. stright awful 
mean.gif

Wow....

I can't believe people are freaking out about not getting shipping status yet from NDC. You guys must never have ordered from them.

Please refrain from ordering from them in the future...... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom