Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not one bit, its all just for laughs homie.

Yeah me too, but that NT is long gone so there's no point in getting your violin out.

Relax, no need to get so worked up. :smokin

First I'm not worked up, I'm annoyed by the immaturity and how far NT has fallen.

So going on and on for an entire day joking peoples pics and funny shirts is funny to you? How old are you?

I remember when it was off limits to clown pics people post of themselves up here. Because men weren't concerned about how other men dressed. So now posting random people is cool?

That was a good year, cement III's, true blues, bordeauxs, black metallics, playoffs, black cements....got all of them with ease. Online they would be up for at least 20 or 30 minutes, and in stores I could go there 30 mins before they opened. Concords changed everything :smh:

I was telling dudes when it happen, all that chaos on the news and on the internet all over the country, was one big free promotional commercial for JB. Everyone wanted Jordan's who didn't care about them before.

Basically concord hype opened the door....

Galaxy foams blew the door off the hinges

First I'm not worked up, I'm annoyed by the immaturity and how far NT has fallen.

So going on and on for an entire day joking peoples pics and funny shirts is funny to you? How old are you?

I remember when it was off limits to clown pics people post of themselves up here. Because men weren't concerned about how other men dressed. So now posting random people is cool?
normally if youre annoyed by something you just leave. why come back to something that bothers u?

Relax dude lol. If that's the way you feel don't come in here plain and simple or report/flag the post you feel are in violation of your code of ethics. There's a reason why almost every sneaker forum and website is going in on these pics. Its not because they are 'concerned', its because its funny! Sh*t' has been going on for years, where have you been at?

So much for originality lol :smh:

Reminds me of that YouTube video "My New Haircut."

"My boys, they're coming out, they all got the same haircut, they're getting some **** tonight."

None of the older collectors like myself should be mad at this new chaos for retros. Wear something that hasn't been retroed or a pair that's yellowed to show age. Maybe a retro that hasn't been seen in a while and it always sets you aside from some kid (and adults alike) that's wearing the shoes the day they came out.....in the mall....

2011 Metallic Vs were the last unhyped release in my book. I walked into footlocker at 2pm and bought at least 5 pairs. This is how it used to be. After bc3s and concords everything went to hell.
I remember walking into my mom and pop store and getting the 2006's a week early for retail. Easy ****. Passed on the 2011's and regret it every time i see my beat *** 2006's. I need to find a deadstock pair soon. 

Yes sir ! I got my shipping confirmation from eastbay ! I got to be honest, when this whole shopping switched from in store to such a huge on line presence, I was salty I didn't like it. But the way things are today, where any kick is a line up or camp out. I really don't mind buying on line, I kind of like it more now. I could place my order while I am still in bed watching tv. No headache, going out stupid early, dealing with lines and patience. I never thought I would ever say that, cause I was definitely mad at the new way of doing things.

Last edited:
I remember walking into my mom and pop store and getting the 2006's a week early for retail. Easy ****. Passed on the 2011's and regret it every time i see my beat *** 2006's. I need to find a deadstock pair soon. 

No doubt bruh, me to. I remember grabbing both of those that day ( metallic & fire red black tongue). I got to choose my size, try it on. Whatever ! Except I still grabbed the 2011's as well (metallic) just for that reason alone. The black v is a staple in my regular rotation !

Thanks bruh ^^^^^

Last edited:
normally if youre annoyed by something you just leave. why come back to something that bothers u?

Because I actually care bout NT. You....

Fresh Out DaBox
555 Posts. Joined 3/2013

Relax dude lol. If that's the way you feel don't come in here plain and simple or report/flag the post you feel are in violation of your code of ethics. There's a reason why almost every sneaker forum and website is going in on these pics. Its not because they are 'concerned', its because its funny! Sh*t' has been going on for years, where have you been at?

I've been up here for over 10 years. That's not the way NT operated. Do you see this being done in any other topic? NT has always looked down on ISS, now it's becoming ISS.

This is why JB continues to be the black sheep of NT, because all of the little kids have invaded this section.

were there any sizes on any sites this morning?

Only thing I saw was SNS did their Monday release.

Some of the Euro sites had select sizes.

But none of the major american sites did anything regarding restocks or cancellations.

^for real. Those kids look fresher than 90% of the members laughing at them did in high school.

We never worried about looking fresh in high school. Different times. We played hoops from 730a-830a, spent 4 periods smelling all kinds of bad stuff, went to 7 Eleven for lunch to by a Slurpee and some doritos with a squirt of the nacho cheese in it, went back to school and played ball for another 30 minutes, than finished the final 2 periods before going home and copping some Now-n-laters for the ride back on the bus.

Dressing to impress wasnt the thing to do back when I was growing up.

Because I actually care bout NT. You....

Fresh Out DaBox
555 Posts. Joined 3/2013
I've been up here for over 10 years. That's not the way NT operated. Do you see this being done in any other topic? NT has always looked down on ISS, now it's becoming ISS.

This is why JB continues to be the black sheep of NT, because all of the little kids have invaded this section.
Magic...Magic... The only defense you have is my join date and post count. if thats thats the case whats up with ur screen name? only kids still beilieve in MAGIC "tricks are for kids". You talk about immaturity but yet you pull this card. Weak come back, So not only do you have a dry sense of humor but you suck at TRYING to be funny.  If youre a loyal servant of NT, show us ur NIke talk tatto, dont be shy. You could be on Nt for 40yrs(i dont care). Im sure for every job you apply for you add your Nt membership and post count to youre resume.Just so you know things change style/music/laws and humor so get off ur "high horse" and get some fresh air. people are entitled to laugh at what they like it.

I guess this thread will forever live through restock speculation. Other than that, I have no clue what there is to continue to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom