Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely not Ben Baller but if I choose to purchase 5 pairs that's mine or anyone else's choice who does it.

What I was saying is this is the first time Footlocker has actually caught on and cancelled one of my orders because of it.

Yes.
I ordered 2 from there.
The first order with the matching billing and shipping is still processing.
The second with a different shipping shipped Monday. Go figure
laugh.gif
Mine shipped yesterday, and will be here tomorrow.   Surprised FNL free shipping was so speedy; unlike Footlocker, it might take a week and they have the nerves to send them in the bag of death.

I'm definitely not Ben Baller but if I choose to purchase 5 pairs that's mine or anyone else's choice who does it.

What I was saying is this is the first time Footlocker has actually caught on and cancelled one of my orders because of it.
Aren't you the doctor that confirmed that even doctors are in the shoe game in another thread a while back? :lol:

Last edited:
Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.

Welcome to the new sneaker game. Where everything's messed up

LMAO you mean welcome to the HYPEBEAST ERA where everything GR is a LIMITED RELEASE and will cost you a min $250-$300 resale unless you now have a bot to use at 5am in the morning of release dates. Gone are the days of going to the store after school to pick up a pair of J's those were the good ole days. :smh: :x :smh: :x at these new up and coming "SNEAKERHEADS"
You're doing it wrong if you pay $250-$300 for a GR. Only impatient morons pay those kind of prices. Has there actually been a GR Jordan that's gone for more than $60 over retail if you looked for it? Hell, on the B/S you can get any GR for $240 or under.

oh don't get me wrong I get my shoes at retail i don't intend on paying those prices...I'm just saying that people these days resell at ridiculous prices :smh:

People befored these dropped were sayin i gotta pick up 6 pairs cuz these my grails, now the reverse hypebeast tractor beam is on and people flipped the script. Reverse hypebeasts in full effect

Honestly, I like these better than my 06 pair. The 06 pair creased a lot easier than the 13. The clear soles also on the 06 pair turned piss yellow quick as well after a few wears.

Honestly, I like these better than my 06 pair. The 06 pair creased a lot easier than the 13. The clear soles also on the 06 pair turned piss yellow quick as well after a few wears.

i mean they are an 06 pair these only came out a few days dont you think you should wear em a little more? :lol:

Some on NT have said a few pages back that the quality on the leather is a little better on the 06. Never owned a pair of 06 but I'm sure there are a few differences between the two.

Trying to trade my pair of these for a pair of DS Bred IV's on Kixify, but dude wants cash on top. Any suggestions on a fair trade? He wants the grapes + $50 but I don't know if I wanna do that.

Do
Trying to trade my pair of these for a pair of DS Bred IV's on Kixify, but dude wants cash on top. Any suggestions on a fair trade? He wants the grapes + $50 but I don't know if I wanna do that.
[/quotDon't do that, my bred 4s cracked after the 3rd wear, and they're restocking on the 25th I hear, along with the thunders

Footlocker cancelled one of my two orders.. They said I ordered 5 pairs including 2 pairs from Eastbay, 1 from Footaction. They caught up to my sneaker ordering madness. Oh we'll, more money for the Black Toe 1's. I'll take the 4 pairs.
wow didnt know they could do that...... i know they get from same warehouse, but different companies i thought..

The only real difference between the 06 and 13 release besides the leather is the shade of emerald used on the shoe. The 06 has a darker shade and the 13 has a lighter shade

wow didnt know they could do that...... i know they get from same warehouse, but different companies i thought..

I guess so but I ordered 2 pairs from Footlocker using different IP addresses but didn't work this time through them. I've ordered multiple pairs from them before.

i ordered a couple pairs from each on releases on 1 per person, several times and never got cancelled... guess they maybe cracking down...

for all that got these better unds em my pair was awful the right shoe tongue was longer than the left shoe and made bigger and laces seem longer
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom