Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been gone for like 24hrs and I'm like 450+ posts behind....
sick.gif

some dudes are dumb. idgaf how hype a shoe is.. if I like it I will cop it. if not im not going to talk **** about it or the people who wear them even if they are thirsty *** hypebeasts.

Did anyone here get their tracking number from FNL?? I got mine yesterday morning  but the UPS information has not updated.

Its funny to me that people trashing the shoes
because a lot of people have them and because of
the lame pics. These were nice shoes before this release
and still are IMO, no matter how many people have them.

Its funny to me that people trashing the shoes
because a lot of people have them and because of
the lame pics. These were nice shoes before this release
and still are IMO, no matter how many people have them.
I'm putting mine inside the vault for a few years.   To enhance their value. 

i could care less what other people are doing, and how other people are making the shoe look foolish. All i know is when they dropped in 06 i couldnt afford them, and now i can. Simple as that, crappy leather blah blah blah idgaf ive wanted them for years and finally i got them.

Does anyone else's FNL order still says "Processing"?
Yes.
I ordered 2 from there.
The first order with the matching billing and shipping is still processing.
The second with a different shipping shipped Monday. Go figure :lol:

I hope these restock rumors are true about these. I have a day off tomorrow so hopefully my local hoh gets a restock sometime in the afternoon. I have a lot of friends who missed out on these.

Rumored restock of a 1. I bet its the black/gold patent 1 like i predicted along time ago. Why would they make so little of them, when JB has been making millions of everything lately? Its not like they are made of cork or anything.

Prob wont break mine out til later this year once hype dies down love them. Sold my 06 pair because they were too big that release was crazy too here in Atl. Footaction only had like 2 fsr. I remember i rocked them one day and some guy said i had on fake js. Lol

Rumored restock of a 1. I bet its the black/gold patent 1 like i predicted along time ago. Why would they make so little of them, when JB has been making millions of everything lately? Its not like they are made of cork or anything.

I would think theyd restock the royals before the gold but i have no idea. I also originally heard from a Nike rep that there were manufacturing issues with the royal 1s when they were supposed to drop....

Last edited:
Wow. As a fellow lover of shoes, I can feel you on this one, but it's a double edged sword. I say this because yes, I've been around for a while and I know that certain shoes are all hype. On the other hand I actually have all of these shoes that you've mentioned and other shoes, like my original Bo Jacksons, OG GP Gloves and so on. I've had them since they first dropped, yet I have to correct myself when I have these thoughts, because I'm not superior to anybody. I'm not putting words into your mouth, but that's how you just made yourself sound. I can go tit for tat on pictures of OG shoes with the best of them, yet I have to check myself, when I get on the pedestal and feel like everybody else are lames, hypebeats and etc. Not to mention, heck I never know what the person with the 2013 Grapes or Concords on has in their closet, nor can I honestly determine if they're in it for the hype or not. I'm just being real my man. I'm 38 years old with a 19 year old son in college, who you probably would look ate like he's a hypebeast yet, I've been lacing him up and his two siblings (sister 11 yrs old & brother 8), since birth. They have a meaner shoe game then most and that probably includes you. Shoes that are hyped don't determine if somebody is spending all of their time and effort on shoes, nor does it mean that they're neglecting or failing in life. It's just shoes my man. We should judge people by their actions and what they say, more than some shoes. You probably didn't intend to sound like a jerk, but you did. Some things are better not said. Who are we to judge? (no edits included).
realest ish I heard all year. Ppl be getting things twisted sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom