Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

Thought it was the fighter plane, with the teeth on the midsole

Attachments

• IMG_4713.jpeg
    IMG_4713.jpeg
    739 KB · Views: 1,712
This is what I was saying. I’ll take a 23 if it has the original font. The retros had a totally different font it’s not a matter of execution. Idk what that guy is going on about with the bomber nonsense. Either put the original 23 like the PE or leave it off.
IMG_1131.jpeg
IMG_1132.jpeg

It is. P-51 Mustang was the inspiration for that part. A-10 Thunderbolt/Warthog typically has these as well. The font issue on the retros before 2016, used the font from USAF tail codes. The initial PEs didn’t have that font.

💯
Thank you

3M Nike Air is cold…Might have to go for 2 pairs
I kind of regret getting rid of my Vapor Flash jacket a few years ago. Would have looked great with these.

I’m usually pretty skeptical of reimagined Jordans but I’m diggin these. Really brings new meaning to them being called ‘Metallics’, but it doesn’t look over bearing either. They easily could have overdone it by making the netting and/or laces metallic also.
Yup. Out of the reimagined series that have come out so far, these are the least “reimagined”.

Yeah we’re splitting hairs about whether the 2011 version with 23 on them is a “different” font. It’s not a different font or someone could point out what that font actually is. It’s just a half assed stitch job which we’re all aware of. Doesn’t change the fact that it should release with 23.

I’m not going to keep engaging in this kind of anal retentive debate but if someone doesn’t believe that’s the same font used on the B52 I don’t really care what they think. Plain as day in this photo.
IMG_0846.jpeg

Dude you’re the one who said those of us talking about font were wrong (“missing the point”) and didn’t understand how it was supposed to be. Then you said the B52 was the inspiration for the shoe. Neither statement is factual, so don’t get bent and dismiss it as “anal retentive” when people point that out :lol:

Dude you’re the one who said those of us talking about font were wrong (“missing the point”) and didn’t understand how it was supposed to be. Then you said the B52 was the inspiration for the shoe. Neither statement is factual, so don’t get bent and dismiss it as “anal retentive” when people point that out :lol:

trappedintime trappedintime finds so much joy in debates and borderline arguments daily. :lol:

I'm not trying to be negative or anything because I do like these, but looking closer at the pics, it looks like they are using that VERY cheap, ashy nubuck, simliar to the recent White Thunder 4's or the 2011 release. I was hoping that they just used the same nubuck as the 2016's, but you know Nike/JB always has to change something. 90% of the time it's ALWAYS for the worse.

So strange how these drop in Feb.....but already in hands? Not the bred 1s or bc3s.....idk bruh....these might be a stupid fake where they are assuming it'll look like that 😂
All the shoes we are seeing now are fakes. This is the same thing that happened in the reimagined 4 thread. All fakes until that first official pic right before the SNKRS app podcast came out officially introducing them.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything because I do like these, but looking closer at the pics, it looks like they are using that VERY cheap, ashy nubuck, simliar to the recent White Thunder 4's or the 2011 release. I was hoping that they just used the same nubuck as the 2016's, but you know Nike/JB always has to change something. 90% of the time it's ALWAYS for the worse.
M marztharealist upon closer look.. you are correct. I am not stuck on the material.. but more so excited about the shape at this point in time. As dakingii dakingii mentioned, these are all unauthorized pairs from these factories. Possibly the factory that made this pair, used the materials from the White Thunder 4's just to pump it out.

We wait and see.. Nike and Jordan brand never fails to dissappoint.. They better not f the steel 10's up..

Back
Top Bottom